Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Stats

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cade Undermoon

6328 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:36 am    Post subject: Stats Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

First off I'd like to get something clarified, are we allowed to discuss stats out in the open? I had a few questions but my buddy says its against forum rules. I checked the posted forum rules and didn't find anything so I was hoping I could get a definitive answer to that subject before I asked any actual in depth questions.
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you're talking about the stats in your profile, it doesn't mean anything anymore since the war game is over. The admins are currently working on a new war game.

As to what determines the growth of those stats though, there are some general speculations but when it bears down to the exact formula, there are just way to many variables to be 100% sure.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I checked the posted forum rules and didn't find anything so I was hoping I could get a definitive answer to that subject before I asked any actual in depth questions.

The reason it was a taboo was because activity and posting habits had an effect on stat growth, thus the admins didn't want people to alter how they participated on the forums in order to maximize their preferred stats.

I think that will have been made moot in the new game as there will be a separation between a member's forum persona and their game character.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Cade Undermoon

6328 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, cool thanks for the 411. My buddy told me that the staff is working on a new war game. Kinda sorry I missed out on the old one. Anyways, thanks for giving me some info, sorry I didn't respond sooner I've been inactive for personal reasons.

So, is there anyway I can get a victory point anymore? I'd like to actually start customizing my profile a little more to suit who I am personally.
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No. Everything in your profile is useless and won't change if you cannot directly alter it. Those stats don't change without the old game and the new game will also be on an upgraded forum. Not to mention Victory Points were gone and replaced long before you signed up.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: