Suikoden Unique and Irrational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

War Game kinda like what Suikox wants

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

Potch
Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: War Game kinda like what Suikox wants Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We all here at Suikox have thirsted for a war game, well, my friend ard, who we all know here as well, has a forum site dedicated to, uh... nothing in particular.

Well, I have taken the liberty of making a War Game using many of the ideas we have had here for a war game. However it is not based on nations filled with many members like the Suikox one is hoping to be centered around. This one has 1 player nations.

Here's a quick rundown.

At the beginning there's a world map and each player chooses 3 regions which are linked by roads. This is your nation. Name it and get a color. From there your nation has stats. Population, Food, Income, Growth, Happiness and Technology. Population is used as soldiers, food is used to feed them, income is based off how many regions you have and a few separate things. Growth is how many new population you get a day and Technology is what Basic Technologies you have researched.

You start off with little as technologies but you buy them with GP you gain daily from your income. Depending which technologies you buy, you can make a war mongering nation who storms nearby regions or a peaceful diplomatic region that uses reason and good policies to expand its borders.

Of course as the size of your nation grows, there will be less and less unclaimed regions and war will be imminent, however the more war you have, the less happy your citizens will be and sad citizens can refuse to fight, flee the nation or in really dire times, lead a revolt and cause regions to drop from your control.

This game has not started yet and if you want to play, join the forum at the link below, check it out and such. Please though, don't join if you don't have the commitment to play it all out. If you go inactive fore a week (without notice) your nation will atrophy and break up into individual neutral regions.

This game is a daily game. Not like Suikox where Phases take months. Your stats will be upgraded daily.

http://www.ardworks-design.nl/forum/index.php

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: