Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

My Immortal: The audiobook

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yvl

Sanctus

Potch
Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: My Immortal: The audiobook Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Due to some events that happened on another forum, a friend of mine was forced to not only read what is considered the worst fanfic of all time, but read it out loud on Youtube in order to get his name changed back to "Droog" from "XxXiAmAnEmOgUrLxXx."

Quote:
A while back Bloo and Lades introduced me to the best fanfic ever. "My Immortal" a gripping tale of love, death, vampires, bisexualness, emo, goth, and pedophilia.

Who am I kidding, it made me want to die on the inside.

To restore my user name, Lades had wanted me to read through it all in one sitting. Instead, I decided to make things hard and embarrass myself over the internet. How? By doing a shitty audiobook style reading of My Immortal and sharing it with you.

I am not an artistic person, but to save you from watching a black screen I decided to try and 'funny' up some photos I found. I did chapter one, and I will do every chapter in this style or until I find a better way or something.

So....here you go. No making fun of me or I'll go and /wrist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS_WemRDx6U

He sucks at naming his videos, so it would be best to go onto his profile page and go in chronological order. He eventually breaks down while trying to do Chapter 12 (and when you get to that part, yes he does slam his head into the desk.) His tears nourished me.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: