Suikoden United and Irenic Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Feed me your brain (FAQ creation)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Feed me your brain (FAQ creation) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fuji created a question & answer thingie for me. Something I wanted for a while.

http://www.suikox.com/faq_submit.php

This will allow you to submit questions about Suikoden.
I can view your questions through the admin console and answer them along with reference to source material. Once a good number of questions have been answered we'll have it connected to the main site so people can see the results. Hopefully this database will grow and be useful through sort functions and through categorized info, etc.
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is excellent. It reminds me of older days on suikoden forums.^^

I'll be sure to ask plenty of questions.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Jowy Atreides

486378 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is kind of like the 500-reply "Questions for Blue Moon" topic at GameFAQs, right? Seems pretty cool.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Basically, but a bit more procedural and automated.
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I knew, without even looking what Calvin's question was going to be. I feel like I should win a prize or something....

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So you were wondering too, eh? :P

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It KNOWS my name! Man, I was going to send so many memes to you before I noticed. >_>

Dear Vex,
Is Luca's power level OVER NINE THOUSAAAND!!!! ?

Dear Vex,
Could Georg Prime withstand a FALCON PAUNCH!!! ?

Dear Vex,
My Suikodens, let me show you them?

Dear Vex,
Do you liek Mudkips?

I'm trying to think up of actual questions but it's harder these days.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oho...I took a shot and threw some in there....but they're kinda...eh...I dunno how to say it =p

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Are these questions relating specifically to the setting/characters/plot that have specific answers, or are you also answering questions about your personal interpretations and opinions? I can't think of any plot-related questions right now, but there are a number of questions I'd love to ask you about how you've interpreted events throughout the series.

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ask whatever you like. There's no limit to the type of questions you can ask (believe me, I've seen some doosies). Ask away!

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Questions that get asked very often at the moment:

"When will Suikoden 6 be announced?"

That's an interesting question, because I think that question is one of those questions that will never possibly be answered. This is because if anybody actually says "Suikoden 6 will be announced on August 5th, 2008" on August 3rd, then that comment on August 3rd will actually become the first announcement of Suikoden!

Anyhow, if I knew the answer to such questions, a whole lot of other people will know about it before I ever read a question submission in the database and the forum will be overflowing with new threads. I'm sure major game sites will get the news pretty fast as well.
Sealot

56962 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor wrote:
Questions that get asked very often at the moment:

"When will Suikoden 6 be announced?"

That's an interesting question, because I think that question is one of those questions that will never possibly be answered. This is because if anybody actually says "Suikoden 6 will be announced on August 5th, 2008" on August 3rd, then that comment on August 3rd will actually become the first announcement of Suikoden!

Anyhow, if I knew the answer to such questions, a whole lot of other people will know about it before I ever read a question submission in the database and the forum will be overflowing with new threads. I'm sure major game sites will get the news pretty fast as well.

I sent a similar question out when this thread opened, because out of all things that a random guy who googles up this site might want to know, that would propably be it.
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Honestly you'll know when a new suikoden is announced becasue this site won't be dead.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: