Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

CHRONO TRIGGER DS
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hawk Thanatos wrote:
I'll buy it just in case they're seeing how well it sells before deciding whether to make a new one or not. I hope it has the anime cutscenes though.

A bit late after the asked question, but I'm pretty sure they've mentioned that the remake will include the anime cutscenes from the PlayStation version.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Finfreeze

177377 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Darko wrote:
Don't know exactly what they mean by arena mode but sounds interesting.

Actually, there was a coliseum-shaped structure in the prerelease version of the game, possibly called "Robot Village". The sprite on the map just seems to be a placeholder, though. Several other prerelease-only structures also exist in 65,000,000 BC, including one that appears to be the often-mentioned Singing Mountain. Perhaps they'll be bringing those back for DS.

Robot Village
Singing Mountain

I dunno though, I was expecting more from a DS rerelease, especially since they went whole-hog with the Final Fantasies and Dragon Quest remakes. They could have just released it on Virtual Console for less than 10 dollars. You know Squarenix's doing it because they can rake in more cash this way, especially how they overcharge.
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah i heard about this on my suikoden & chrono series forum.
This is another good reason for me to get a ds, i'd rather play chrono trigger on a system rather than the computer (i don't actually own chrono trigger and found an okay to download version a fewe months ago), and it'd would be great if they do this with chrono cross as well becuase of the dissapearance of my chrono cross disc 1.
Crimson_Angel

13285 Potch
60 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I heard about that not too long ago, and I'm so excited! I love the original version! I just hope the remake turns out as well, if not better, than the original.

- Auron, Final Fantasy X

"I'm a warrior, not a variety of flower!"

- Vegeta, Dragonball Z
Shiro the Wolf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I will take that all into account. But considering I will be getting most of my money back it will be worth it. I feel an RPG is something you buy, not rent when it comes to a system that has no memory card function. I am hoping the people handling the remake do just as good a job as they did only FF 6 Advance.
KFCrispy

51948 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

this game's new contents have me excited. of course i would have appreciated a lot more new content, but they have a new ending and some new sections for the game.
Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I bought the game last week. I've been playing it for the whole week, and they did a better job of porting it. Translation is better this time, and makes the game make more sense then when it was originally released. I haven't tried the new dungeons yet though.

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, the new translation is pretty fantastic. I never felt the original was difficult to understand, or anything, but there are definitely noticeable improvements in the translation. That is nice, after all, it's the only thing they really reworked from the original (except for the new dungeons.

Quite enjoyable, anyways. It's one of the greatest games I've ever played, so having it to carry around with me is a neat little plus, and another great edition to the DS library.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eh, maybe I'll go buy a DS for this game. I've bought systems for less reason, and at least I know I already like Chrono Trigger. I'm not much on portable gaming, but I can see times where it would be nice to have, such as waiting in line at conventions and so on.

~Uguu!~
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: