Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

My album "Palindrome" is out!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Septimus

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:00 am    Post subject: My album "Palindrome" is out! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My album 'Palindrome' is finally out!

>Here you can download single songs, or the entire album as a rar file.<
>Palindrome on Last.fm. You can play songs or download them.<

All feedback is warmly welcome. There's gone a good amount of time into making this album, and despite me completely redoing songs I had finished 3 years ago, there's a variating quality, because I've made all these songs going from "not knowing what I'm doing with a guitar (OMG. (WTF?) is actually the oldest recording on the album, back from when I was still a noob on the guitar).

All songs were remastered the last week prior to launch, so there's a decent level of mixing. I would've made more songs with more proper guitar solos, but I'm still in a state of trying to mix The Album Leaf's electronica esque with mogwai, GYBE, EiTS post-rock and Pink Floyd's awesome solos.

The day I manage that is the day I'll be rich.

If you're only gonna listen to two songs from this album, it should be 2. Rise To Vote Sir and 11. Rats Live On No Evil Star
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like it--it has an elegant, understated sound to the songs I've listened to so far. Well done. I'm no music critic but it seems pretty professional sounding to me.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Gil-galad

Flame of the West

Potch
Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I enjoy it. The vocals should definitely be rerecorded, though, Sept. ;)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Septimus

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I will, Gil. As soon as possible. I just need a slight music creating break, in a way. But I'm also boasting with ideas. Strange.

Calvin wrote:
I like it--it has an elegant, understated sound to the songs I've listened to so far. Well done. I'm no music critic but it seems pretty professional sounding to me.

Thanks. I find it to be a great compliment that someone that isn't a music critic say it sounds professional. I think that's a lot of what matters, in a way.

If you can reach even only one person...
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:D I liked the Ken Theme you threw in there...nice work man, have to agree with Gil about the vocals though.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Septimus

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am honored by your listens, and must note that the vocal track is 3 years old. So I will re-record it, yes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: