Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Knowledge Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Holy...Diablo III confirmed!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A few days ago, i took a look at a few of the moves that the new accnounced classes, the Barbarian and the Wtich Doctor, can pull off. Most of them you would have seen already in the gameplay video at the D3 homepage. But there was one Barbarian skill that i think you didn't see, or i overlooked: Cleave. Cleave is pretty much a crowd clearing skill, one that would have helped the D2 barby out a lot, since a grievance i haad with it is the barby's lack of crowd clearing skills, excluding the Whirlwind. And i definitely would like to try out hte Seismic Shock, you know, that shockwave attack he pulled out. If i was pulling out a Barbarian, i think i'll try mastering that one out. :P

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*NECRO POWER* I compel thee to live!

Anyways, i just wanted to add that there's a new class added, the Wizard. What's interesting about this Wizard is that it seems to have distanced itself furthest away from its D2 counterpart (the Sorceress), in comparison to D3's Barbarian to D2's Barbarian or D3's Witch Doctor to D2's Necromancer.

It looks like it'll have less and less elemental attacks that defined the sorceress in D2, but will have more uniqueness. I can't wait to try out the Slow Time spell. I think i'll enjoy that the most, since i liked the Slow Missiles the Amazon had.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shiro the Wolf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Only for the PC? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think a viable alternative would be for it to come on the Xbox 360 at the same time. This way players of both systems could play with each other. I did not include either the PS3 or Wii because I don't think they are up to snuff with their networks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: