Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Holy...Diablo III confirmed!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demon Eyes Kyo

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:40 am    Post subject: Holy...Diablo III confirmed! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was watching the stream right now, they showed footage of Diablo III and everything! Also check Gamespot if you don't believe me!

Return that soul to God.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Links would be nice, for the lazy. Like myself. I'm not a huge Diablo fan, but I do recognize its impact on the gaming scene. I'd like to check out what its gonna look like.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Rune hunter

236548 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/?rhtml=y

Considering that is Blizzard entertainment's official website we can consider ths official information.
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is the greatest day of my life.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Sniper_Zegai

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its happening, its finally happening!

Damn I cant wait, I watched the barbarian trailer and I gotta say I would buy a new PC to play this, cant wait.

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was announced at Blizzard's World Wide Invetational in Paris over the weekend. The main Blizzard page has been changing for the last week or two and had a very ice-ish motif, so people weren't sure if it was Diablo, Wrath of the Lich King, or Starcraft so alot of speculations have been going around. Diablo ones obviously panned out!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I only hope that my current PC specs is enough to play it....

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mine isn't, if the video is anything to show for it!

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, this is pretty big for me, and i'm into a Diablo rush. I am acutally repeating Diablo II again, actually. I also got my hands on Diablo. It's disappointing, actually, but that probably because i got so used to Diablo II, and the first game was after all made back in 1998 or so.

Well, there is not only the Barbarian class, but a -somewhat- new Witch Doctor class. It's somewhat new, because I find it to be pretty much the Necromancer. I was hoping that there was going to be more than simply 5 classes to choose from, but that won't stop me from getting this game.

The graphics, from the gameplay trailer i saw, looks a lot like the Warcraft III/WoW graphics. I don't consider it a bad thing, i think of it as "their look".

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Oppenheimer

Les monsieurs de Narcisse

256470 Potch
0 Soldiers
1865 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, that's pretty crazy. Did his barbarian get its head ripped off near the end there? Yipes. It's strange how you can switch characters like that.

I've only played the original Diablo and found it to be terribly repetative and boring, although I finished it somehow. I wonder if I'll like this one. I liked the old man interaction, but if that's about it for the plot then I don't know if I'll like it.

(P.S. I watched it on mute at work so if there's something I missed, that's why)

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, the announcer of the video said that little scenes of storyline are all throughout the game, instead of simply back in town. So, you will get more storyline, it's just incorporated into the gameplay (that's weird! my spell check doesn't like that word).

I like the idea behind the cultists summoning strong demons, but I could see how that would become a problem if you couldn't dispatch them in time!

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well the story about cultists summoning strong demons is actually pretty much the plot for Diablo 1. Nonetheless, i'm actually more interested in the gameplay than the plot for this game.

Oh, and Oppenheimer, in case you haven't figured it out, that old man happened to be Deckard Cain, whom you may remember from Diablo. :wink:

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Oppenheimer

Les monsieurs de Narcisse

256470 Potch
0 Soldiers
1865 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm bad with names and that was a long time ago. But I looked on wikipedia and he's the one who identifies your items? That's good, I'm sure I used him a lot then.

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, i was wondering, does anyone know about the release dates for Diablo III and Starcraft II? I'm assuming that SC2 will be out much sooner, of course.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starcraft is near the end of this year and hopefully Diablo 3 is in December.

Man... I can't wait for this game. I lost my soul to Diablo 2 a few summers ago until I finally had to pry myself away from it, and now with Diablo 3 coming out I will soon once again join the ranks of the carpal tunnelled.

www.e3expo.com has several good trailers on it, too.

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: