Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Football (Soccer) 2008/2009 Season
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congrats! :P

[quote="ViktorFan":1xhfwskb]If Chelsea played the final I'd support Barca but since it's ManU I will support Cristiano Manchester United. I have to watch the game in a hotel bar and I hope I'll behave ;-).

I am going to take Thursday off......either way it is going to be celebrating or drowning my sorrows!
ViktorFan

Shalimar

1825501 Potch
200 Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Results after GameWeek 38

(1) Rossoneri (33) 1744
(2) Shalimar (43) 1719
(3) Transfer Frenzy! (31) 1670
(4) the Archy Party (45) 1517
(5) Parade FC (52) 1439

Congratulations, Uji! :D It was fun! 2nd season, 2nd time 2nd rank. Now I have to wait for the Champions League final to see who won the Suikox Champions League, it's also close there.

I look forward to the next Premier League season and I hope Goldy will take care for our League.
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh! I need to have a look at my Champions Legaue Team! :shock:

Already looking forward to next season. :P I'll post it up when its ready!
Oh it will be a long summer......no Euro's or World Cup this year. :lol:
ViktorFan

Shalimar

1825501 Potch
200 Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Goldy":qhhtm7ci]Oh it will be a long summer......no Euro's or World Cup this year.

Indeed. What do you think about a Suikox-World-Cup-meeting in South-Africa? :D
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sounds great! :D

Who would go through! I will not be able to make it, something more exciting coming up. :P
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="ViktorFan":bmwrx0qz][quote="Goldy":bmwrx0qz ]Oh it will be a long summer......no Euro's or World Cup this year.

Indeed. What do you think about a Suikox-World-Cup-meeting in South-Africa? :D

But they haven't even built the stadiums yet! :lol:

I'd be up for something like that, actually. XD

And yeah, I'll just say that Alan Shearer is major fail... as a coach. Actually it's less of him, more on Mike Ashley and the Toon fans who seem to weigh so much expectations on them. :P

lol owen in the championship

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mike Ashley came out and apologised for some of the decisions he made that contributed to Newcastle's relegation. A bit late now for apologies!

I doubt Owen will stay in the Championship.......Newcastle have a BIG wage bill to cut.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, there goes United. :lol:
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am absolutely sure now that messi will win the fifa player of the year award.
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How? Based on that one performance?

If anything Inesta has been a better player this season than both Ronaldo and Messi.
Archy

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Messi's been good all season long, save for a few matches here and there (read: Chelsea). He's the club's 2nd top scorer, and has improved his game a whole mile. He's a favorite for that award, and I doubt that he won't pick one up for 2009.

However, I think Iniesta is more valuable to Barca. Look at the few times Barcelona stumbled this season - there was no one named Andres Iniesta playing during their rocky periods. In those games, teams showed that Barca couldbe contained - Xavi was shut out, and Barca struggled without those two. But when they play together, Barcelona win. It's that simple. Messi and Eto'o grab the goals, but without Xavi and Iniesta, they won't even get chances to score at all.

Also: http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2 ... ester-city

Not the "ZOMG" transfers City promised (which would be Terry, Kaka, Villa, etc), but Barry is a class player. Right price, too. I just don't know if he's the right guy to buy - priority for them is a partner for Robinho.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It is early days yet! It will be very interesting to see if City really do splash the cash, but Barry on £100k per week.....players wages have been getting way out of control!

[url=http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5360333, 00.html:19k007c9]Gerrard is at it again.....We can be Champions.....[/url:19k007c9]
And I would have to agree with him this time, Liverpool came really close this year and if they get the right signings it will be tough for United to go four-in-row which has never been done in the Premier League. United need to get rid of a few dead weights and get that midfield sorted out asap!
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rumours flying about that Chelsea are going to swap Essien for Pirlo. :shock:
Archy

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Ujitsuna":esjvhka1]Rumours flying about that Chelsea are going to swap Essien for Pirlo. :shock:

I think this is what Chelsea are aiming for, as Mikel has proven himself to be good enough to replace Essien. Pirlo will slot into the midfield and start orchestrating, which might be good for the team since their offence consists of Lampard/Ballack punting the ball to Drogba, resulting in a goal. With Deco looking certain to leave Chelsea, and the fact that Ancelotti is now their coach, this has a very good chance of happening. Yes, it makes them older, but in 3-4 years' Chelsea are goign to becoem the new AC Milan anyway - I mean, the retirement home.

As far as United goes, they need to freshen things up. The first thing they need to do is buy (not bargain, BUY) Tevez immediately. He's proven himself to be a valuable player, and this is one of those decisions where if you do wrong, you end up getting screwed. In this case, City will get Tevez and he'll proceed to kick ass for at least 5 years. Sell Berba if you have to ( hear Redknapp wants back everyone Juande Ramos sold to prove that he sucks :lol: ), let go of Nani, and it may be time to get rid of Scholes, too. Carrick, Anderson and Fletcher are enough for that area of the field, and with Stoke offering to pick him up, it may be time to move on.

EDIT: Shameless plug time. http://philifootballman.blogspot.com/ is where I now post all my talk on football, so I'd like to invite all of you to come over there and see what I have to say. :wink:

Celes Tilly wrote:

"Butt rock."
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: