Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Are you "More Than Meets the Eye"?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Are you "More Than Meets the Eye"? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The title may be just a little bit on the vague side, but take a look at my avatar and signature, and its meaning should become clear. So, yeah... are you more than meets the eye and up for a challenge?

If you enjoy the subject material concerning the Transformers (any incarnation with the exception of Beast Machines) then this might be for you. Since the inception of the forum, the factions have been limited to Autobots and Decepticons, which was all well and good under the original format but... that particular format didn't seem to offer anything too different from the game which we once played here.

So, we're going to do something a little different. As such, additional factions are necessary in order to make the system feasible. These factions will include, but might not be limited to: Maximal (good guys), Predacon (bad guys) and Paradron (pacifists). So while these factions may have been decided, we still need to populate them with not only members, but a leader to rend, mangle and distort whatever crosses their paths.

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of leading one of these factions, feel free to send me a PM stating your interest and which faction suits you the best. Registration at the forum is currently disabled until I add a humanizer to keep the undesirables out, as well as finding an auto sorting script like the one which randomly placed new members into nations here. (if anyone knows which script or MOD performed that task, I would be most appreciative of the information)

Now, concerning the game itself, well... it's still in the early stages of development as I've got a lot of other stuff to take care of and my partner in crime is currently unavailable, but let's just say it won't completely eliminate a battle system (just decrease the overall importance) but the focus will likely shift to our version of the IGCG, which should produce some entertaining activities for those who wish to participate.

So, if this interests you, send me a PM.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The registration has been re-opened for my forum, though it is in the process of a renovation of sorts, thus there will be a number of cosmetic changes. There has been some changes since the info was provided in the post above, the most notable being the addition of a sorting script (thanks to Vextor) which resulted in the additional factions being replaced with a collection of city-states (officially known as torus-states), of which I am still looking for at least four qualified candidates to act as governors.

If you're interesting in getting into the project before the game gets into gear, just click on the link in my signature.

eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And then wait for the authentication mail which is so slow in getting there. :p

Must not like fried yachs....

Rebel of Babylon

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The email's not going through? That's odd, I got quite a few of them when I was doing some tests. But if anybody registers and doesn't get an activation email, just reply to this thread with the username you registered and I'll activate it manually.

I've activated the Fried Lab Yachs (not sure what a yach is, but it sounds like it could make for an interesting fast food chain)

eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Stupid story, but knew a kid who couldn't get his head around a Yak and always wrote it that way, so ended up being something along the lines of a Yak as big as a yacht so why not combine the two in some twisted hybrid?

But yeah, I never actually got the validation email, so much thanks for the activation.

Potch
Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I registered, no confirmation email. Username "fuji"

Help me Elc, you're my only hope.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oddly, it looks like your account is already active. I'm guessing Johnny Five noticed this message and took care of it in my absence. Considering I've got a couple toys installed to keep away those who would spam the place, I've made a slight change to circumvent this odd email problem.

Sage

The Invincible Weeds

Potch
Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Elc wrote:
I'm guessing Johnny Five noticed this message and took care of it in my absence.

That's a good guess.

Rebel of Babylon

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Interest seems to be pretty light (in other words: nonexistent).

C'mon guys, I know I have seen Transfans around here. All you need to know in order to register is in my signature so head on up and move 'em out! Come on down to Cybertron!

You know you want to.

[url=http://forum.tfg1.net:3tnn7u63]Do eet! Do eet NAO![/url:3tnn7u63]

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: