Suikoden Unique and Illegal Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Character-based minigames

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Horcrux

516 Potch
12 Soldiers
16992 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject: Character-based minigames Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've always loved the character-based activities included as minigames (cook-off judges in SII, Nadir's plays in SIII, confessional in SIV, etc). It adds a bit more depth to the personality of the main characters and draws attention to characters I'm inclined to recruit and forget. Plus, they're usually worth a chuckle. What kind of character-based minigame would you like to see in SVI?

Nadir's plays were AWESOME! Caesar, Viki, Jacques, and Geddoe in particular. There would be no complaints on my part if they recycled the idea, especially if they added a wider range of plays.
Sami

Liberating Swords

199204 Potch
27 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Indeed. Didn't Suikoden V have anything like that? Suikoden IV also had the S1-style army battle minigame, which had some interesting battle quotes. Maybe another army battle minigame or a board game where the characters have comments? This beside the actual war battles, of course. Perhaps a new one could be a detective minigame, where a number of the characters could have roles, comments or clues.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: