Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Age of Conan Anyone?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zangetsu

Getsuga

209279 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I played this game for a couple of months. I loved it. But stopped shortly after wait for the bugs to be worked out a bit more. beautiful game though.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I tried the game back when it first came out. I was an assassin. I quit before my free month was finished, not just because of the fact that that job should not have made it through beta, but because the quests were all exactly the same. It made me miss WoW, and that's really saying something.

The game does have potential, but it didnt hold my interest, and probably wouldnt even after they fixed the myriad bugs. Maybe after the first expansion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: