Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Create your own Suikoden script

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sierra's sister

Night Wanderer

202901 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:27 am    Post subject: Create your own Suikoden script Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm in middle of project to create a fic about Suikoden X, which take place 10 years after Suiko 3 and about Sindar. Care to help me make the character and the story outline?
Sierra's sister

Night Wanderer

202901 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ugh! Guys! Hello? You read it but none replies? Fine, let me give some clue.
Stella Eolia was a scholar from Falena. Her parents also scholars, unfortunately they died at the civil war of Falena. She's looks like a normal teen, but actually she's more than 40. It's because she possess a true rune called Fate Rune. It choose her as it master 3 years after Falena Civil War. Since then, Stella wander over the world to find a way to break the rune. And she find out that Hikusaak still alive and at Harmonia, so she decided to ask him right away.
The next is secret.
Well? Give me your opinions.
SoulEaterRune_Tir

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ever since I read the thing that you said about the making a novel and finally the other person convincing you,I was searching for it.I could cook up a story if you would like.
Hmmmm....Your story if veerrryyy broken...If she DID hold the rune BEFORE the Suikoden Story,it would break the trademark rune appearance in all the games(cept SIII,but it's quite odd if they all suddenly got the rune,they had 3 heroes,so it's really boring if they get it all suddenly)which is sudden appearance,only for one hero of course,as you read the bracketed part(Jowy wasn't counted,he wasn't an ally for the game)Suikoden players wouldn't really like it if the person held it long,also,we need to know WHY she wants to break it,most people would do anything to get a true rune(SV).Ted's story is an exception since he wasn't really much into the story of SIV.If you need me i'll be in the "Create-A-Character" topic.Don't take this as an insult,take it as a guideline,though if you don't follow it whatever I say,I can't help you 'cause I usually like the 'in the game' rune appearance.Phew....Long speech haha :*laugh*:
Sierra's sister

Night Wanderer

202901 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, well. I changed the storyline. :*laugh*: Since I found Stella was too noisy. She came to Crystal Valley and finally met Dios. She nagged him to bring her to Hikusaak, or if she can't, to Sasarai.

She wanted to break it. She hated to live for eternity. She wanted to die, since she wanted to see her deceased parents too. But somehow, her Rune managed to prevent her anytime she tried to commit a suicide.

Since when??? Hm, at the story, she was forty or so, while she retrieved the Rune when she twenty.

Tee hee. As I said, I changed the story to a new one. Want to read it? Visit the Advertisement and Fun Links. I think I was noted the URL by now.

"H-huh? What? I got too many karma???"
-Sierra's sister usual idle banter
SoulEaterRune_Tir

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Umm....What I meant was cant' you make her have JUST got the rune somewhere early game? :roll:
Sierra's sister

Night Wanderer

202901 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Get it just at the early? Oh well...um, it's not a game...Well, at the opening, you'll see a FMV where you saw Stella received the Rune...and you'll continue watch the cutscenes until you can control her...there...ugh, I can't imagine it anymore.

Anway, just visit the Suikoden X: novel thread. I'll input the story URL there.

"H-huh? What? I got too many karma???"
-Sierra's sister usual idle banter
SoulEaterRune_Tir

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

whatever you say,after you create the skeleton i'll build it on
SoulEaterRune_Tir

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In any case I can create a list of characters for the script.As in the Tablet of Stars.It'll be hard but I can manage.You tell me to start.Tell me if you need the tablet,if you do i'll start.
kenren

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

good luck y'all, having this be a collaboration between you two will certainly make your story awesome
Cubao

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Create your own Suikoden script Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey you two, if konami ever announces that they are not continuing suikoden anymore, let's seriously continue it ourselves, my email is cubao_ph_d@yahoo.com.ph
luc skywalker

6783 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Create your own Suikoden script Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's a very good idea. You know 5 years ago after first playing Suikoden 4, I was really motivated to create a story line using the plot of the Island Nations Federation some 5 years after the events of Suikoden 3. I was really enjoying the whole pirates thing in the Suiko world. Anyway, your character is from the Queendom of Falena and she/he went to the Holy Land of Harmonia to find a solution to remove the Fate Rune. What about the war plot? Why not make an all out Suiko World War wherein the main point of the war is for Harmonia to collect all the true runes and rule all the suikoden world. You can have various points of view of the war. I personally want to make the point of view of the Isalnd Nations. The main plot of it was that Harmonia found a way to redesign the Rune Cannons and it will be used against the other countries. You should just designate to the other members here the story of the point of view of the other countries.

Going back to the main character, his rune must be a powerful that it can really alter the balance of power of the war. I think those are just basic ideas. You can create the 108 characters of destiny again by using the characters of different countries. Its going to be an alliance against the great power of the Holy Land of Harmonia..
Templeton

186895 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's also the concept of making a Suikoden Tierkries fic that would take place in the main Suikoden world. Suikoden Tiekries is a great trove of potential story implants because it's setting is quit parrellel with the main series. I already have a map made depicting the two worlds together and it should be up very soon.

If anyone thinks of anything feel free to post it at my site.

[url=http://crystalvalleysuikoden.webs.com/:2qc9crf5]Crysta lValley.Suikoden[/url:2qc9crf5]

Thank you.

Ryan.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You started your forum again? I had the thought you already had a successful forum of some kind, but your ChristalValley is only one month old, isn't it?

The Fool
Rezard

215744 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: Create your own Suikoden script Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If someone held a true rune, I think Harmonia would be the last place to go. Hikusaak would simply kill her to get the rune, right?

Will you be explaining Hikusaak disappereance then? Since you brought this fate rune, why not create the story around it: Hikusaak disappereance is closely related to this rune, he battled the previous bearer and got cursed by him/her, so he had to withdraw for several centuries to rebuild himself, while not showing his rivals that he was weakened.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: