Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Clive from Suikoden 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulEaterRune_Tir

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Clive from Suikoden 2 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really need help,I have to keep restarting the game from the Kuskus point cause I keep forgetting to run into Elza at Muse,do you have to run into her in Muse to get Clive?Or do you not HAVE to run into her to get Clive?
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

just need the boat to get clive. however, doing the elza scenario in muse helps later in during the whole side quest with clive.

SoulEaterRune_Tir

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks alot Jargon!I don't plan on rushing through the game so I don't need to bump into her ^.^
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jargon is incorrect.

You must encounter Elza in Muse if you ever want to recruit Clive, whether you plan on doing the "Clive Quest" or not.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
SoulEaterRune_Tir

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh perfect nwo i gotta restart my whole game from the two river part...... :evil:
Mullenger

8949 Potch
19 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually. Jargon is correct
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Idylan Thomas

Moonlight Drive

105871 Potch
1194 Soldiers
1670 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Speak to Eliza in Muse City (during your stay there) and take the packages; she and Clive will duel when you go to the entrance. Later, speak to Clive in South Window once you have been on the boat at least once.

From Suikosource.

John Layfield is correct.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you're at Two River, why don't you just try it out yourself? If you cannot recruit Clive, then problem solved.

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well seems too late because,I already overwrited the file! :roll:
Besides I didn't see Clive.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

plus don't forget after the scene in muse you get one of the sound set pieces.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Idylan Thomas wrote:
Quote:
Speak to Eliza in Muse City (during your stay there) and take the packages; she and Clive will duel when you go to the entrance. Later, speak to Clive in South Window once you have been on the boat at least once.

From Suikosource.

John Layfield is correct.

*sigh*

It's spelled Elza, Suikosource...

If you fail to encounter Elsa and Clive in Muse during your intitial stay there (before Anabelle eats it) then you will not see Clive ever again.

^Actual quote!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: