Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Knowledge Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Possible future True Runes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm still waiting for the true rune the Jongleur rune sprung from - the true musical rune.

Of course, the idea of a silent hero having a true rune of music is somewhat ironic.

Also, inspired from a topic on theirstar.com, I have to say, I'm longing to find the true rune of expressive dance.

Hero: *twirl* *flip* *arabesque*
Blacksmith: What was that son? I didn't quite catch that.
Hero: *backflip* *pirouette* *plié*
Blacksmith: *sniffle* That's....so...beautiful.
*Blacksmith has joined the 108 stars*

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ryanwh

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rune of Fate-
split into two, holders Crowley and Mazus. The split rune is merged within each one fo them, and as such they're destined to continue fighting each other in order to obtain the complete fate rune yet each time they match each other in power, both perishing to be reborn(thanks to the fate rune) and repeat the cycle until someone comes along to tip the scales in one or the other's favor. In the latest attempt, Crowly weilds hundreds of runes in order to tip the scale. What Mazus plans to do is asofyet unknown. That'd be a cool rune I think, cus it'd tap into a storied past already touched on a bit and fill in some gaps.
Boogeyman

The Serial Peacemakers

795163 Potch
0 Soldiers
21927 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I came up with this one awhile back so here it goes.

The Rune of Dreams

A rune that governs the world of the waking and the world of dreams. Dreams have always been a realm of the fantastic bridging the gap between the normal world and those that are more abstract. Basically this rune would govern not just dreams but also maintains the link that allows dream to be more than just a dream and prevents them from being dangerous.

The bearer of the Rune would be tortured in their sleep by dark prophetic dreams undoubtedly leading towards a greater quest. If the rune were to ever be destroyed or without a bearer then chaos would ensue letting dreams happen to those awake and letting dreams become potentially dangerous.

We're so bad and mean
We make nightmares out of dreams
We're the Spaceballs!

Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
Also, inspired from a topic on theirstar.com, I have to say, I'm longing to find the true rune of expressive dance.

It would really allow the silent hero to come to life, being able to express his or her thoughts, feelings and emotions not only through a limited selection of facial expressions, but through the fluid outpouring of the soul into a spontaneous dance routine. I believe it also allows you to put snakes on a plane, even over vast distances, if you're in to that sort of thing.

Did you read that? I didn't laugh once.

However, I believe that the True Pineapple Rune might be more your speed, Sophita.

On a much more serious note, the Rune that my "RP persona" bears, which was inspired by my own choice of name, is the Rune of Secrets, which governs the rather abstract concept of 'truth'. It is known for misleading its bearers and those around them, especially when they're susceptible to forgetting that truth is not an absolute. It also possesses a singular power, difficult to master, but quite formidable in the right hands...to veil the truth from those who desire it. Although the Rune of Secrets makes a simple matter out of concealing the truth that one seeks, it is also known for revealing other hidden truths at the same time.

One versed in the powers of this Rune and fully in command of its might is able to effectively control the flow of information for great distances around him.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
psylo

Bloody Mage

567 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I create this rune in another forum a couple days ago.

Rune of Nothingness.
Reason for creating: there is Rune of Beginning, so there should be one who make it end. This rune associated with void, emptyness, or whatever it is.

Magic :
level 1 : gone with the wind : remove all bad status from ally.
level 2 : empty ocean : sealing the using of any rune for 3 turns.
level 3 : hiding in earth : increase defense and reflect magic once.
level 4 : eternal void : damage to all enemy.

Attached in the Head. this rune have two child rune as amplifier. But the user doesn't have it at the beginning.
There is story for this rune, but i think i will post it later.
WolfGang Knight

The Black Dart

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Possibly a true transformation rune like the one Bob or Ernst has, but I think those were forms of the beast rune.

psylo wrote:

Rune of Nothingness.
Reason for creating: there is Rune of Beginning, so there should be one who make it end. This rune associated with void, emptyness, or whatever it is.

Magic :

Attached in the Head. this rune have two child rune as amplifier. But the user doesn't have it at the beginning.

I really like that idea, and it seems most likely they would use it in the last game to signify the end of the series.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Exile wrote:
The last part of your post, Marshmallow, sounds almost like what Nash has going for him in the fact that when he goes into one of his crazy rage-like states he can't distinguish from friend or foe. Or so I have read.

every character needs bezerker rage mode.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nesia

One-two-scratch

51603 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

WolfGang Knight wrote:
Possibly a true transformation rune like the one Bob or Ernst has, but I think those were forms of the beast rune.

psylo wrote:

Rune of Nothingness.

Magic :

I really like that idea, and it seems most likely they would use it in the last game to signify the end of the series.

Maybe not in the last game of the series anyway. The rune of beginning are not on the first series either. So, if there is such rune, they probably keep it until they've come up with the right enemy for the Rune
Rion

4290 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The True Rune of Enlightenment/Rune of Illusion:
Grants the bearer higher understanding about his immediate surroundings through deeper meditation, as well as giving them the power to affect the perceptions of others (making illusions). Perhaps when the user masters it, the rune will grant the power to alter reality based on the bearer's perceptions.
Like all the True Runes, there are negative consequences to using it. It is a dangerous rune that can warp the bearer's mind with prolonged use.

Time Rune/Prophecy Rune:
This gives spiritual and magical power. It lets the bearer see into the future, allowing them to know what will happen (and possibly change it), but also begins to take away the user's memories as it's power is used, until they are unable to recall anything of the past, but live soley in the present and future. It is also called the Rune of Hope because it is rumored that if the bearer has a strong enough will and can master the True Rune, their memories can be restored.

Sacrifice Rune:
Sacrifice suspends the bearer in a state between life and death. They are neither. They can eat but they have no taste, they can make love but get no pleasure from it. Yet in this state they have great spiritual powers and insight. The user also gains telepathy and psychic-like abilities. They can also heal others, but do so by sacrificing their own health and taking on that person's ailments.
Sierra's sister

Night Wanderer

202901 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But that will be just like Viki's Blinking Rune, right?
I mean, she didn't inherit the power to warp time, but she could traveling time, in random ways. Though it's not as convenience as you said, RaiKaGEO5 (hard to say your name!)
I think the next one will have something like a Rune that once again related to Sindar. I wonder if these Sindar actually creating True Runes? Nah, no way! :D

"H-huh? What? I got too many karma???"
-Sierra's sister usual idle banter
Sierra's sister

Night Wanderer

202901 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oops...looks like I messed up. Sorry, that one not for you guys, I mean, really, I messed up.

Since when this forum being a true rune making? Oh well, if that mean I can join too...I hope this one rune never come across your mind or already said (I didn't read previous threads)

Night Rune: Person who bear the rune couldn't sleep at night, just like a vampire or bat. But when it come to night time, his power will be invulnerable. She could aiming the attacks even the target is overseas. For example, let say I bear this rune and my target is at Sol-Falena. At night, I'll launch my spell and that person will be struck by the spell. And I won't even tired to use it, which means an unlimited. But it won't be any useful at war, since no war happen at night, ya?

How was it?

"H-huh? What? I got too many karma???"
-Sierra's sister usual idle banter
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: