Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

LUC ??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lavenderprincess_sarla

18254 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: LUC ?? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey guys, I just want to know the whole story [ whole life story ] about Luc. You see, Luc is my favorite character in Suikoden and I went to my cousin's house last month for a visit [ during that time my cousin was playing SUikoden III ] , I was shocked because Luc is one of the primary antagonists in Suikoden III?. It was like OMG . I haven't played Suikoden 3 before [ only Suikoden I and II ] , that's why I was so shocked about that. oh, I also remembered that in the first two games, he was acting like he is cold and very serious to everyone. .., For the past few days I was researching details about Luc , but still I am so confused and I have here some questions and I think you guys can help me out .

Why is that he is one of the enemies?

Why is he a Star Of Destiny in Suikoden 3 ? . He is one of the enemies right? and being a Tenkai [ Tenkan ] star , it means that he is the tablet guardian in the game right ? .

Is there any way Luc can be resurrected or should I say can be alive again ? . [ so that he can be playable again in other future suikodens hehehe ]

If he is dead , and he went to Leknaat as a dead spirit , [ Leknaat blesses him ] , after that , where did he go ??? .

Does Luc have any feelings for Sarah ?? .

-- ok. .. my question ends here ..

"To lead, you must first die in your mind. Let go of life, and embrace it" [ kiba ]

.=^.^=. :D
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

First of all, a cheap plug.

http://gensopedia.duefiumi.com/index.php?title=Luc

Hooray!

As for your specific questions...

Why is that he is one of the enemies?
His goals conflict with those of your characters. Nothing more, really.

Why is he a Star Of Destiny in Suikoden 3 ?
Heh, people have been arguing that one for almost a decade now. Suikoden III is unique in a lot of ways, like this.

He is one of the enemies right?
Yes, he is your enemy in the game.

It means that he is the tablet guardian in the game right ?
No, there is no tablet guardian in Suikoden III. It would seem that being a tablet guardian is NOT a trait inherient to the Tenkan Star.

Is there any way Luc can be resurrected or should I say can be alive again?
He has been confirmed dead but stranger things have happened. As a clone of Hikusaak you could also argue he is alive through both Hikusaak and Sasarai.

If he is dead , and he went to Leknaat as a dead spirit , [ Leknaat blesses him ] , after that , where did he go ???
Most likely the afterlife.

Does Luc have any feelings for Sarah?
Luc keeps his feelings to himself but he certainly seems to care for her in some fashion. Whether that extends to love or not is for you to decide.

Hope that helped.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
lavenderprincess_sarla

18254 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh ok .. tnx for the help . ^^,,

"To lead, you must first die in your mind. Let go of life, and embrace it" [ kiba ]

.=^.^=. :D
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I coulda sworn I posted here... That sucks I spent like a whole 8 minutes typing it up. Bah! John got it anyways!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: