Suikoden United and Informational Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Feudal Times

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nesia

One-two-scratch

Potch
Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Feudal Times Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've just received an email a few days ago. It's kind of a promotion email of a browser based online game. I've just played it, and I think it's quite fun. If there's still anyone here reading this topic, then Id like to invite you to this game.

The objective of the game is to build an empire from a small city, and then wage war, make peace, etc. I know there's a lot of other games like this out there, so why don't check out this one?

http://feudal-times.net/
Leb

Pizza Toppings

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've removed the referral portion of the URL until you inform me what referrals are used for.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: