Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Greatest or Strongest Villain in Suikoden Series
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jowy220

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

defenitly it's luca blight ,in the game he was unstoppable ,it took three party and a lot of archers to weaken him so the hero can kill him,and if you remember all when the hero fight him luca blight has 1/3 of his hp,and his armor was so cool and so strong ,imagine that luca blight use the beast rune in the game what would have happened
EternalLight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: Greatest or Strongest Villain in Suikoden Series Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luca is strong but I felt that he wasn't the strongest. I felt Yuber was the strongest because he was so quick and his attack power was insane. He also had the eightfold rune which could kill you so easily. The one factor that made Luca hard was his guards that he had with him, whereas Yuber fought you on his own most of the time except for the last battle. Yuber also got beaten up many times and it didn't seem like it phased him one bit. He showed signs he was injured once or twice but Luca showed greater signs, then again Luca was beaten in a more severe manner and ultimately died as the result. Luca comes at a close second to Yuber in my opinion.
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Greatest or Strongest Villain in Suikoden Series Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

. Luca is no. 1
EternalDusk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luca hands down :twisted:
EternalLight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="EternalDusk":1591cffm]Luca hands down :twisted:
Maybe I just like Yuber too much but I agree that he made the best villian.. by the way I noticed our names are almost the same. Interesting.
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: Greatest or Strongest Villain in Suikoden Series Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you just like me i like luca blight too much but he is my favorites
Korgeta

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Greatest or Strongest Villain in Suikoden Series Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="UberPendragon":5b4bjf2p]S1 Spoilers abound:

I see an overwhelming number of Luca fans, and I can dig that but I gotta say the best Villain in the series is Barbarrosa. He's just so likable but he does so many awful things out of love. I really like that he wasn't controlled by a rune and that he wasn't mystified because Windy looked like his wife, that he just loved Windy and out of that love he did terrible things to his people and his empire. At the end of the game as we see him give his life for his empire it really drives the point home. He loved his country enough to fight and die for it, but he loved Windy enough to lose it.

I think that makes Barbarrosa incompetant rathar than villianous, but he did have a larger role then many realised and did allow the corruption to set in but I think at that point he was powerless to do anything about it. whilst he was immune to the effect of the black rune, most of his other generals were, so there wasn't much he could do.

Luca was a true villian, even after his death and all the difficulty he gave us, he was a man who had a method in his madness, and the beast rune was already raised during the mid game and would have if it wern't for jowy's rune. If the theme about 'is fate unchangeable' ever applied to suikoden then it would be suikoden II and it had to do as much with luca's plans as well as obtaining the perfect ending of riou, jowy and nanami.

However the most powerful (as opposed to strongest and barring true rune incarnates) would be Windy, she has a know how of magic, can summon a 100,000 own personal army of monsters (sera can keep her lousy illousnary army!) and has Neclord and yuber as her henchmen. Not tpo mention the black rune did bring in some difficult choices (well not that difficult but how many here decided to choose the kill option straight away on millich oppenhiener first time round once his black rune went...I did!) Damm barboessa for his 'I cancel magic like batman' excuse, windy would have been one hell of a boss battle.
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Greatest or Strongest Villain in Suikoden Series Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hell yeah Windy was bad ass
EternalLight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Greatest or Strongest Villain in Suikoden Series Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was surprised you didn't fight her at the end, she would have made a better final boss than Barbarossa and way more powerful aswell.

It would have been better if you fought Barbarossa acting as a shield to protect Windy then after you fought him you confronted Windy as the last boss. I think that would have been a much better scenario since they both apparently died anyway and it would truly show how much Barbarossa loved her and devoted himself to her.

I kinda doubt Windy is dead though, so maybe we'll see her sometime in the future as one of the true villians. Maybe thats why it played out that way because Konami doesn't want her legacy to end that fast. Besides Hikusaak and Harmonia, Windy, Yuber, and Neclord are possible villians we should see later on since they have already played such a big role.
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Greatest or Strongest Villain in Suikoden Series Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i agree
luc skywalker

6783 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anybody even considered Graham Cray in Suiko 4? I think he's the strongest above all. He has the power to wake that Giant Tree thing which gave me the hardest time to beat. Luca Blight is good and all but I believe if the makers of Suiko4 expose Graham cray a little more, he could be regarded as the strongest villain in Suikoden. He owns the notorious Cray Trading Company, and he was the former holder of the Rune of Punishment. It's a shame that he had to team up with the most overrated villain of all time Troy.
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Graham Cray was ok but not like luca
luc skywalker

6783 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well Luca was great because he was exposed to almost all the battles in the first part of Suikoden 2. We all have seen how sick this guy was when he slaughtered Ryube Village, and Toto village. However, Graham Cray has his own fair share of sickness when he destroyed the town of Iluya. I believe that if there was a lot of exposure from Graham Cray in the battlefield rather than seeing him sitting his ass in the meeting room he might exceed the popularity of Luca. However as it stands now, Luca is the strongest.
Icegryphon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Luca was one of the best villains ever. He wasn't even the main antagonist either.
devoin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I haven't played suikoden 1,2,or,4 so in my opinion i think Godwin is plain down wicked to sacafice some much men for his own purpose to have prosper in Falena....................
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: