Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Greatest or Strongest Villain in Suikoden Series
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eternal_knight_ron

Knight Of Suikoden

16178 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:13 am    Post subject: Greatest or Strongest Villain in Suikoden Series Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who is your greatest or strongest villain in Suikoden Series
eternal_knight_ron

Knight Of Suikoden

16178 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

for me, it's Luca Blight, because it takes 3 Groups and great strategy to defeat him. i think he's full level 99 or higher than level 99 hehehee
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You should have posted your second post with the first one. anyways For me its luca blight as well and if your from the philippines then msta sa suikox
BlackKnightYuber

320868 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always hear about Luca, and he probably is as. But since I've never played Suikoden II, I'll go with my good old namesake. Maybe not as far as difficulty goes, but the Yube is cool. ;)
eternal_knight_ron

Knight Of Suikoden

16178 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To Shikator, "Ayos lang". I've been a member in this forum since 2004 but I've been busy in school that's why it's been a long time since I post here hehehehe.

I played the 5 suikoden series but Luca Blight is the only enemy which takes 3 Party to defeat him.
UberPendragon

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would have to say General Teo McDohl.
Suikoden 1 Spoilers:

Generally on your first playthough he kills Pahn and thus keeps you from a perfect ending. He's the greatest of Scarlet Moons Five generals all of whom kick ass when built up so I imagine he would kick mega ass. Plus having to kill your father is pretty wicked... and the armored cavalry own all.

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
eternal_knight_ron

Knight Of Suikoden

16178 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luc can be a stronger enemy. But for me he's a stronger ally
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Neclord is pretty tough. He might not be as hard as a boss as Luca Blight in the game, but storyline wise he's practically invincible unless the Night rune or some other techniques are used.
flik77

5797 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luca Blight is too weak for me the Best is 3 headed wolf(Beast Rune)
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Are we talking actual strength like in battle, or the strongest story-wise? Like the most developed or best written?

*SPOILERS*

Physical/Magical Strength: Obviously Luca Blight. That man was probably one of the hardest to take down in terms of plot out of any RPG I've played. Personally, I never found the battles to be all that difficult, but the fact that it took 3 parties, dozens of arrows, and a duel to finish him off is astounding.

Story/Development: It's a tie between Sialeeds and Luc. Sialeeds was a fascinating character from the get go, and even though her "betrayal" was unexpected at the time, looking back at all she'd experienced, it made perfect sense. Even better, her plan (however bloody and immoral it was) actually worked, and was arguably necessary for the future of Falena.

Luc, on the other hand, was a mysterious character in I-III, but it was that extra chapter in III that really brought out the depth in his character. He suddenly want from seeming selfish and evil to selfless and noble. He's probably the best example of a true "Suikoden" antagonist IMO.

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Luc, on the other hand, was a mysterious character in I-III, but it was that extra chapter in III that really brought out the depth in his character. He suddenly want from seeming selfish and evil to selfless and noble. He's probably the best example of a true "Suikoden" antagonist IMO.

I totaly agree on this.
49thVanguard

2940 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that its either Luca or Yuber/Pesmerga.
Luca because he is so powerful yet still has enough cunning to engineer a war.

Yuber/Pesmerga because their conflict isn't going to be resolved until the last suikoden.This means there fight will be truly epic and that they might play big plot roles. Yuber might become the main antagonist in the final suikoden. Although all we know is about Pesmerga is that he is chasing Yuber, but just the fact that Pesmerga is chasing Yuber doesn't necessarily mean that he is a good guy. So maybe by the last suikoden Yuber will look like a good guy and Pesmerga the ultimate bad guy.
Lord__Riou

954 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My choice would be Prince Luca since a lot of people is needed to kill that guy.

In terms of difficulty, my choice would be Rowd. Normally you can't beat him 'cause your weapon is weak and level up at that time will be time consuming.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Murayama did an excellent job in making Luca Blight into an excellent villain. His appearance on the battlefield simply sent chills, and the first time I went through the final events involving his death I was so utterly absorbed. The whole scene was put together so well with an incredible finish. It's up there with the duel between Frog and Magus in Crono Cross.
.Acolyte

2646 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I vote for Luca Blight. It took a lot of archers, 18 brave people, a final duel with the leader. I consider him coz i havent played Suikoden 3 yet so i dunno who is more evil or i should say the most. :mrgreen:

EDIT: Sorry for multiple posting guys, my pc lagged and the click went clickclickclcick. My Apologies.

Last edited by .Acolyte on Mon May 05, 2008 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: