Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Kosher Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden 1 Retold : Screenshots and Commentary
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sniper_Zegai

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:29 am    Post subject: Suikoden 1 Retold : Screenshots and Commentary Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ive been playing through S1 and been gathering screenshots of nice scenes of importance but I just thought Id add my own take on the moments as well. Although I doubt any of you will need the screens explaining to you, I'll add a small description as well.

-- Meeting the Emperor --

Description: Upon starting the game Tir is granted an audience with the Emperor along with his father who (in the picture) is being given the emperors sword "Prakk". Teo is instructed to head north to deal with trouble involving the City States of Jowston. Tir is also accepted into the Imperial Army.

Comment: It always struck me as odd that Tir had never actually met the Emperor before now. I also like how Teo basically drags you home and then wanders off to Sonya's house, thanks Dad! Not only that but Windy feels the need to comment on how handsome Tir is, I reckon he's in with a chance...

-- Meeting Leknaat --

Description: Tir's first mission as a member of the Imperial Army is to collect the Astral Conclusions from Leknaat on Magicians Isle. Not long after arrival Tir encounters Luc who summons a Golem to test the abilities of the group. After defeating the creature, the group head to the top of the tower. After receiving the Astral conclusions, Leknaat gives Cleo a Fire Crystal to help protect Tir and the the group are teleported away by Luc.

Comment: Am I the only one who found it odd that Leknaat defines "tricks" as summoning rock monsters to attack people. Luc as well seems to be far more happy attacking strangers than doing anything else. And while I'm here, how the hell did Ted keep his rune a secret when one of the first things he says to Futch is "Hey, I'm 300..." and the worse thing is that nobody seems to notice! Not only that but Leknaat also points out how cute Tir; which is fair enough but isn't she blind?

-- Queen Ant Encounter--

Description : Tir and his group are sent to deal with the Mt. Seifu bandits who are supposedly raiding tax caravans, on the way however there is a huge monster guarding the entrance to the hideout. The group are unable to defeat the monster and Ted is forced to use his Soul Eater to destroy it. The group then move on to Varkas and Sydonia; the leaders of the Mt. Seifu bandits.

Comment : This one is almost insulting, first of all how do the bandits get those caravans...its a straight line to Gregminster! Not only that but I can only assume the Mt. Seifu bandits have a way of getting around the giant monster. Apparently Tir and Co cant run away but clearly have time to have a conversation about it. Oh well.

-- Ted's Capture and the Passing of the Soul Eater --

Description : As a result of using his Soul Eater at Mt. Seifu, Ted was discovered by the court magician Windy who wished to take the Soul Eater for herself. In desperation Ted uses the Soul Eater to unleash powerful magic and uses the distraction to escape. Wounded and dying Ted asks Tir to protect the Soul Eater from Windy not long after the Imperial guard arrived, Pahn had informed them of what was going on and Ted surrendered to buy Tir, Gremio and Cleo enough time to escape.

Comment : I liked how Ted was so concerned for Tir, however this is a little rich coming from the guy who happily keeps a Rune around all his buddies that makes a habit of inflicting mild cases of death on everyone; Thanks for that one. Another amusing thing is how did Kanaan know about the Soul Eater...seriously! Was there a memo at the Imperial Palace "Training on Monday, Blacksmiths need to repair Gul-Horse armor, keep an eye out for anyone with incredibly destructive DOOM powers!, casual Fridays canceled" And of course the dashing escape from Gregminster afterwards....are you kidding me? Nobody recognizes Tir! the SON of the ONE of FIVE of the GREATEST GENERALS IN THE ENTIRE NATION! and nobody seems to know who this dude is. Viktor should have said "The Empire is falling apart at the seems. Corruption, Greed and A.D.D."

-- Meeting the Liberation Army --

Description : After escaping Gregminster, Viktor takes Tir to Lenankamp to meet Odessa and the Liberation Army. Not long after a bandit comes to the headquarters to ask Odessa to help free Varkas and Sydonia who Tir had captured earlier. They head to Rockland and free the duo.

Comment : Wow, this is so sweet! we get to meet the members of an entire army!......where are the rest of them? You are the army, interesting. I cant believe the Imperials actually had a spy infiltrate an army who are only 6 members strong, including the spy! Why the imperials didn't just raid at any time and slaughter them is beyond me. While I'm here Id just like to say that Sydonia is an ass, why didn't he just escape with that teleporter thingy. "I'll untie you" *zoom* "heh heh, no need" "oh really, would you come here for a second" "Yeah sure" *BIFF* "You bloody idiot"

-- Joining the Liberation Army --

Description : After rescuing Varkas and Sydonia, Odessa asks Tir accompany her to Sarady, a town near Mt. Tigerwolf so that she could get the plans for a weapon called the Fire Spear to a secret factory. On the way they encounter the Tigerwolf bandits who accidentally poison them, afterwards they stay at the inn at Sarady and meet the ninja, Kage who takes the plans and leaves.

Comment : Well, I think its a little odd that the Liberation Army are so eager to hand over their biggest secrets to some random dude. I don't really have a problem with this, however I have to ask what kind of operation the Liberation Army are running, I mean seriously this dude poisons everyone without even asking who they are and then Kelsey comes in and says "Shes a pretty one" what exactly did he have in mind? But ultimately I picked this scene as a memorable moment because the first time I played Suikoden, I thought Odessa was going to be Tir's love interest for the game....a swing and a miss there. Of course we have to ask about the pigeon question, mainly because I'm pretty sure the secret factory is in the middle of a monster infested wasteland. Meh, we'll see.

More coming soon.

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This commentary you did is great. Like it and love it good thing you have time to do this. I have not played this game fully but i do remeber the first seen who is the guy beside the emperor?
Sniper_Zegai

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

shikator wrote:
This commentary you did is great. Like it and love it good thing you have time to do this. I have not played this game fully but i do remeber the first seen who is the guy beside the emperor?

Hes Teo McDohl, your father in the game.

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heheheh. I remember seeing this posted on another forum somewhere a while back. :wink:
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Sniper_Zegai

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

John Layfield wrote:
Heheheh. I remember seeing this posted on another forum somewhere a while back. :wink:

Oh yeah, that place was a hell hole. Those guys just didn't appreciate my work...

...don't get me started on the guy that runs that place!

-- Death of Odessa Silverberg --

Description : When Tir and Odessa return to Lenankamp, they find the Inn keeper injured on the floor. They descend into the secret room to find that the Imperial Army have raided the Liberation army hideout. Odessa runs ahead and gets mortally wounded while protecting a child, as a last request she asks Tir to head South to meet a man called Mathiu and dump her body in the water so the Liberation Army wont learn of her death.

Comment : Seriously, out of all the times the Imperials could attack they decide to do it when Odessa is away. Theres not much else to say about this. Odessa gets killed, Tir heads south. However this does lead to the longest running joke in Suikoden...

-- Schtolteheim Reinbach III --

Description : Tir's group quickly arrive at the fortress of Kwaba, however there are checkpoint guards. Before entering the fortress Tir, Viktor, Gremio and Cleo each pick false names to get past the guards. When they try to pass the guards confront them, in order to convince the guards they are not fugitives Gremio slams Tir against a wall and threatens to kill him, the commotion causes Ain Gide to intervene and he allows them all to pass.

Comment : An interesting scene to say the least. Its implied that Ain Gide knows that its Tir which is kinda funny, I mean what was he thinking? Oh well, theres nothing to say except if I ever have another son I'm calling him Schtolteheim Reinbach.

-- Meeting Mathiu and founding a new Army --

Description : When the group arrive at Seika they meet Mathiu who is now a teacher. Mathiu shows no interest in Odessa but not long after Imperial troops arrive and threaten his pupils, after defeating the troops Mathiu explains that he is Odessa's brother and also a military strategist. He appoints Tir as the new leader of the Liberation Army and asks them to procure a boat and capture Toran Castle for the new HQ of the Liberation army.

Comment : Don't you just love Mathiu, he goes from "Go away, Odessa was a bitch!" to "Join the army and abandon my job? Sounds sweet" before you can say "in front of a children". Its amazing how many people are willing to join the rebels by simply asking, you don't even have to ask in some cases. Take Tai Ho for example, you take his money, snatch his boat and then drag him into a monster infested castle as well as sign him up for a group of rebels going against one of the largest army in the known world. Thats some serious fine print. Anyway after taking out the dragon, which Viktor reminds us is the boss...Thanks for that one, you take the castle as your own, the mist clears, the monsters are gone, the castle is decorated, the sun is little brighter, fruit tastes sweeter etc, etc. Isn't this all just little too convenient.

-- Bonus Round : SANSUKE! --

Description : At the Great Forest Village you recruit Sansuke.....yeah....

Comment : I hope Morbid appreciates this, it took me 3 maybe 4 minutes to put this in my photobucket. What can I say about the most useless member of the Liberation Army, even Krin is a sneaky bastard who can get stuff done. Its a shame really, had the bathrooms been unisex he could have been the greatest Suikoden character of all time. "I don't want to get in the bath with you Valeria....but rules are rules....hmmm I love redheads.....? I didn't say anything."

-- Recruiting Lepant and getting Revenge --

Description : After capturing the castle, Mathiu suggests recruiting Lepant the leader of a local town to join the army. However Lepant refuses to see anyone, so Tir with the help of Krin break into Lepants house and steal his personal sword. Angered by this Lepant immediately finds Tir and reclaims his sword however his wife Eileen has been taken by the Imperial garrison led by none other than Kraze. Tir helps Lepant break into the outpost however when they find Eileen, Pahn appears and is ordered to arrest Tir. The plan backfires however when Pahn knocks Kraze away from Eileen. Lepant joins the Liberation army as a result.

Comment : I hope the level designers at Konami are bloody proud of themselves...that god damn wheel stupidity drives me crazy! But besides that you have to question the logic of accepting help from the hunchback of Notre Dame when you know hes been stalking Lepants house like a neglected parent waiting for a Wii. However there is one good thing about this segment and thats Kraze "You got in the way of my promotion and now your getting in the way of my pleasure" wow suggested rape seems to be a recurring theme in this game.

Last edited by Sniper_Zegai on Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

cool, something that should already exist of every Suikoden hehe

your comments are awesome
Sniper_Zegai

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks Leon.

-- A call for Help! --

Description : After having a feast to celebrate the founding of the new Liberation Army, Tir finds a young elf who had swam to Toran Castle. When he awakens he tells Tir that Kwanda Rosman plans to wipe out the elves and that they need help before its too late, however there simply are'nt enough men to muster an attack and Mathiu recommends that Tir go as a small group to assess the situation. However upon arriving at the Great Tree, Tir and Co are arrested along with an Imperial officer called Valeria; who tells them about a powerful weapon. They break free from jail with the help of Sylvina and head east to find a way to destroy the Kwanda's new weapon

Comment : Well I dont really have anything to say so I'll just move on.....wait.....whos this firey red haired vixen *when I get that feeling* supple skin, smoking body *I need sexual healing* and we get thrown into jail together as well. Hmmmm pass the soap sweetheart....uhh yeah anyway, I think I need some time alone to do some...maths.

-- Meeting the Dwarves --

Description : After escaping from the great tree, Tir meets up with the cheif of the dwarves. He knows a way to destroy the burning mirror but does not beleive that the plans were stolen from the great vault. The cheif of the dwarves then challenges Tir; If he can get inside the vault and take the plans for an invention, he will beleive his story and help the elves. After navigating the vault and acqiuring the plans the cheif agrees to help and Tir heads back to the Elf village.

Comment : Well first of all calling that place a vault is pretty insulting to all those other fledgling vaults who are making an active effort to keep people out. Seriously one gaurd at the entrance, simple puzzles that only serve to annoy you, a strange monster that is surprisingly weak. I wonder just how smart these dwarves actually are, however this should'nt be surprising, the cheif inventors for the dwarves are MacGuyver and the A-Team. Beleive it or not the Burning mirror is made from 2 bottle caps, a broom and a litre of apple scnapps.

-- Disaster Strikes! --

Description : While returning to the Elf Village, Tir looks towards the horizon to see the entire forest in flames. They rush down the mountain to find the entire village has been destroyed by the Burning Mirror. After a moment of reflection, the group head back towards Toran Castle for re-inforcements.

Comment : Well first of all I like how Kirkis already seems to be narrating what the group is doing when he sees whats happening. Its also amusing to note how the group dont really seem to be sure if the Elves are destroyed until they are walking allover the corpse ash of the Elven Kingdom, after an emo moment from Kirkis (Hes cheered up by Gremio for gods sake) everyone leaves, however if you come back you get to recriut Templeton, hes a map maker who is pissed off that people keep destroying crap which is a fair complaint. However one cant help but notice that Templeton is about 10 years old.....Where the hell are his parents? Did they just let him go on a googlewhack adventure on his own?

"Mum, Dad I want to be a map maker when I grow up!"

"Theres no time like the present son, off you go"

"I meant in 7 years time or some...."

"7 years you say? seeya then son!. . . .I knew Id get rid of him somehow.

-- First battle the Liberation Army's --

Description : While going through the Kobold village, Tir is ambushed by Imperial Troops who offer to let them go in exchange for Valeria, Tir agrees but the troops attack anyway. However Mathiu comes to the rescue and saves Tir before he is captured, Tir then orders the Liberation Army to attack Pannu Yakuta. Upon defeating the Imperial Army, Kwanda attempts to use the Burning Mirror but it is broken by the Firewind cannon before it can be fired. Tir storms the castle and defeats Kwanda in a one-on-one duel only to discover that Kwanda was under the influence of the Windy due to a rune she had given him. Realising this Tir asks Kwanda to join the Liberation Army, knowing that the Emperor is no longer who he once was; Kwanda agrees, This marks the first victory for the Liberation Army.

Comment : Somebody call the Westboro Baptist Church! This game is jam packed with Athiest sub text! Wheres my phone? I need to call FOX. Anyway on the first point of business, dont you just love how the computer puts Kuromimi in the back row when hes a short range fighter. But really its Mathiu that steals the show with another one of his classic mistranslations. Gather a Army's we got fighting to do! All in all another classic moment in Suikoden, also you recriut Kwanda who (SPOILER ALERT) figures out that Windy might be upto no good....><

The Nameless

17244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha wow, I really laughed hard at some. Keep up the good work :)
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Do one using Suikoden II.
Sniper_Zegai

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thief wrote:
Do one using Suikoden II.

Im gonna get to work to work on that eventually.

-- Re-uniting the old Liberation Army --

Description : Three months after defeating Kwanda Rosmans army, Flik the vice commander of the Liberation Army appears demanding to know where Odessa is. After coming clean that Odessa has been dead for months, Flik is angered and holes up in Kaku, after a conversation with Flik, he agrees to join and suggests that the Liberation Army attempt to defeat Millich in the west. However the plan goes horribly wrong when Millich uses a new weapon to devestate the Liberation Army. Mathiu orders Tir to lead a small group into Millich's domain and find a way to defeat his new weapon.

Comment : Wow, news travels slow in the Empire. I mean it takes Flik three months just hear that the Liberation Army have defeated an Imperial Army and have a new appointed leader. Not only that but the cheeky idiot even complains about the new management. Well excuse me douchebag, the closest thing you had to a battle was playing D&D in the basement, meh he was probably DM. You know your being an ass when Humphrey has to set things straight.

Bonus Round : Since you came along, you sexy thang

Description : Mina is asked to join the Liberation Army however wont join until Tir agrees to dance once with her on stage. Tir agrees and dances, she joins as a result.

Comment : Hmmm about time we got some totty in to entertain those troops. However she has to fight like everyone else, nodoby can say the Liberation Army does'nt promote eqaul rights. I just find it awesome how her only condition for signing her life over to the army during war time only reqiures a few qiuck dance moves. If shes willing to do that for a dance, I wonder what will get her into a threesome with Valeria?

-- Finding Luikan and making new freinds --

Description : When Tir, Flik and Viktor realise they cant do anything about Millich's flower, they seek out a man named Luikan who is an incredible doctor who will be able to make an antidote for the flower. However he lives in a secluded area which cannot be reached by ordinary means. Tir soon finds a Sailor and an Inventor who has an invention that can allow boats to travel upstream, they qiuckly gain their co-operation and gain access to Luikans hermitage.

Comment : Well now that Flik has instantly screwed things up and left thousands dead, literally within hours of joining the Liberation Army he now decides to pay attention to the grown ups. It never fails to make me laugh that the main weapon of Millichs army is a giant rose but I'll go with it. Oh theres a doctor who has an antidote? convenient but yeah whatever. Oh so he lives near a whirlpool and we need to get past. And theres an invention nearby to get somebody past such an obstacle? Bloody hell thats convenient. Oh so Luikan is taken to prison and we need papers to get in? Sounds like we've been beat. Oh wait you also know some people who can forge those exact papers? and they live next door to eachother.....Am I being Punk'd?

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good work there Sniper_Zegai. Much appreciated.
Sniper_Zegai

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks Drizzt

-- Draga-phants and Forgery --

Description : When Tir finally gains access to Luikans hermitage, Millich appears on a dragon and kidnaps Luikan. With no way to get Luikan back, Tir heads to Toran Castle where Mathiu decides to recriut two people skilled in forging legal documents. However one of the forgers will only join on the condition that Flik has dinner with her. Flik complies and Kimberly gives Tir information on the other forger called Tesla who is using a false identity to remain hidden, he is easily exposed and joins the Liberation Army.

Comment : I always get a chuckle when those mighty dragons give out that thunderous.....roar? but beyond that dont you just love sexual innuendo (in your endo!), even the Todd is'nt as direct as this bird is. And they say GTA was bad...bah it aint got anything on these 2D sprites! Its only a matter of time before kids are saying "fill my cup". Shame on you Konami!

-- Jails breaks and Unhappy endings --

Description : When the forged documents are complete Tir used them to infiltrate Soniere Prison and rescue Liukan. The group easily reach Luikan and begin to exit the prison however Millich is waiting with a vile full of man-eating spores and breaks the vile on the floor. He qiuckly escapes and locks the door behind him. In desperation Gremio puts Tir and the group behind the Prison door and uses a one way switch to close it behind them. With no way to help Gremio without exposing themselves to the spores, Gremio is killed and nothing but his cloths and hatchet remain.

Comment : Arguably the most memorable moment in Suikoden history, nobody really saw this one coming however its clear the programmers were preparing you for Gremio's death. I mean come on, that guy sucked! I feel even more sorry for those poor SOB's who had their Blinking Mirror on Gremio. Suikoden was an unforgiving game thats for sure but on the bright side it started a trend throughout the Suikoden series of annoying characters getting killed, I salute thee Gremio!

-- Confronting Millich at Fort Marshmallow --

Description : When Luikans antidote was ready the Liberation Army attacked Millich straight away. Without the ability to use his Rose, his army was easily defeated and Tir easily entered his castle and confronted Millich. Upon doing so the Black Rune melted from Millich's arm and he was freed from Windy's curse. Millich then begged to join the Liberation Army in the hopes that he could help the Emperor. Tir forgave Millich for killing Gremio and allowed him to join.

Comment : I cant beleive this 'castle' was actually considered to be any kind of defensive structure. Talk about abusing the military construction budget! Anyway this is another bothersome scene. I mean everyone knows that the Black Rune screws with people however the scene with that bothers me as well. I mean with Kwanda we got a cool flashing arm but with Millich he just moves around a bit, lazy programming is what I call it. But the Liberation Army instantly begin calling for blood, but when Tir gives the gesture and accepts his apology everyone is cool with it, the Liberation Army are a fickle bunch.

-- Father and Son --

Description : After returning from Millichs domain, Tir and Mathiu find out that Teo's army is approaching from the south. the Liberation Army go into battle with Teo, however his Armored cavalry decimate the Liberation Army and they are forced to withdraw. Teo is making chase however and in order to stall him long enough for Tir to get away Pahn stays behind. It does'nt take Teo long to catch up and he ends up dueling Pahn. After an intense duel; Pahn is victorious and Teo withraws against the advice of his vice generals.

Comment : Oh man, first time I played this duel I could'nt beleive how bad I got my ass handed to me. And even with all the gear, an awesome weapon and max level, I still came close to getting wasted! However this is a memorable scene and before I realised you could win this I thought Pahn was supposed to die! Wow Konami a double whammi on the death meter! On my first play through I was thinking "Who's next?" one way or another this is a cool scene for the simple reason we get to see Teo in action and he does'nt dissapoint..surely he'll be a great addition when he joins the Liberation Army like all the other generals? Right? Right?

Phantomia

6273 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I must agree that Gremios' death was one of the most memorable moments of Suikoden series, although the part where you say that he sucks can be altered from player to player. Personally, I don't feel good about any death of SoD in the series, but Gremio's one is unexpected and you don't feel loss of character that much (I mean - you almost just started the game = not so high level. Am I right? )

Anyway great work, keep it up. :mrgreen:

Quote:
Code:
by.Alastor

You are true "suikomasterphantom".

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yubaa

Phantomia

6273 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope that you won't mind me adding a screenshot.

-- Quick feet --

Description: One of unofficial scenes in Suikoden 1. In Kaku you find a cat that you (again) find hard to catch. After catching the cat, at request of Lotte, you recruit that character.

Comment: Oh geez! Not that cat again. One of most unique moments in Suikoden series - Catch a cat to recruit a character. A catch is: Cat is running like mad. ;_; -_-' Anyway, although the scene is bit annoying I kind of love to rest from gameplay and play around chasing cat. How 'bout you? =)

Quote:
Code:
by.Alastor

You are true "suikomasterphantom".

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sniper_Zegai

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Glad you like it Yubaa.

-- Fire Spears and she-males --

Description : After suffering a devasting defeat at the hands of Teo. Viktor remembers that the secret factory in the north may still be running. Tir goes to investigate, when he arrives he discovers that enough Fire Spears have been made to defeat the armoured cavalry, Tai Ho manages to convince a freind to lend him several boats and they transport the spears back to Toran Castle

Comment : Is it me or does this seem like lazy story telling to you? "We cant beat them, we are doomed, hope is lost" and literally hours later "Woot, we got a secret weapon, we can win, we have another 10,000 troops (!?)" It all seems to happen a little too fast. But also I always wondered what Tai Ho actually did for Kun To that was so spectacular that he would give him a fleet of boats and join the army, I know I harp on about this but say it with me ....Join The Army! During War Time!

-- Father and Son Part 2 : You have the right to remain dead --

Description : With the new Fire Spears the Liberation Army easily defeat Teo's armoured cavalry, with his army destroyed Teo confronts Tir and challenges him to a duel, Tir accepts and ends up not only defeating Teo but mortally wounding him. Teo's last request is that his two vice generals, Alen and Grenseal join the Liberation Army in the fight against the Empire.

Comment : Am I the only one who thinks the Liberation Army have a serious thirst for blood, I mean everytime they engage an enemy army they always slaughter every last man, I can imagine a pile of skulls at Toran Castle. However this leads me to my next question, how could Tir possibly wound Teo to the point that he would take so long to die, come on people Tir is armed with naught but a stick and somehow manages to greviously wound the one general who I actually wanted in my party. Beyond this there is'nt much to say except Teo must have some sort of split personality dissorder, one minute hes saying "Tir McDohl traitor to the empire, you will suffer!" whack him to the floor "I wuv U son!" bah!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: