Suikoden United and Illegal Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Desktop Tower Defense

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

Potch
Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Desktop Tower Defense Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is a pretty fun game that I've been playing for a while now. I figured a lot of you here might like to give it a shot.

The point of the game is to stop these little critters from going from the left and top part of the screen to the bottom and right side. You stop them by building these small towers which shoot bullets at them. The longer you play, the harder they get obviously. There's also different types of towers and critters to kill. As you kill critters, you gain money which helps you buy more towers or upgrade existing ones. After a while you'll need a lot of upgrades to get through.

There are several modes of play. Easy, Medium and Hard. Easy is just left to right, no top to bottom, and when you finish your scores aren't registered. Its basically practice. Medium and hard is when you register scores. Don't worry there's no actual registering involved you just add your score to a database along with whatever name you please.

One nifty feature is the "Groups" function. When you complete the game or lose and submit your score, you can add a group name so you can compare scores with friends. I've created a Suikox group for us all to compare our scores. So far my high score is in the 5000s. Thats not too bad I don't think.

So, Here's the link.
http://www.handdrawngames.com/DesktopTD/game.asp
Have fun! Hope to see you all there!
Use your Suikox Nickname so we know who we're facing!

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: