Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Marvel Zombies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Marvel Zombies Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Has anyone else who are into comics come across Marvel's fun little mini-series that's become a fan-favorite: Marvel Zombies. Already it's spun off several other follow-up and prequel series. Even Ash from the Evil Dead franchise has made an appearance in one of the follow-up books.

Marvel has announced that one of their direct-to-dvd animated films will be an animated adaptation of Marvel Zombies. This is very good news. While I rather think a live-action one would be all sort of gory kick-ass I don't think the public is ready for zombified Spidey, Hulk and Cap'n America. Though the trailer below shows just how cool it would be if marvel did decide on a live-action version.

Marvel Zombies the Movie trailer

18236 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, that be awesome!!!

Wonder if they will have Bruce Campbell in it?? I hope so! The idea of a zombie Peter Parker Eating Aunt May and Mary Jane makes me laugh, hope they use that in the movie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: