Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Georg Prime vs. Richard
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is the Suikoden V Powerhouse
Georg
72%
 72%  [ 24 ]
Richard
27%
 27%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 33

Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Georg is a more powerful warrior and would win in a duel, however Richard is young and shows an almost unusual amount of potential...
Onix

26611 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

georg, because he's older, richard's a little laid-back but he has talent :D

"It shall be engraved upon your very soul!" Hrist Valkyrie (VP2)
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For me it has to be Georg, I like him more as a character and also for someone who hits hard and criticals so much he moves bloody fast. Richard is good but he doesnt have the drive and taste for cheesecake Georg does.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This poll is a good match up if the question is something like who would win if these two had a one on one duel?

In terms of plot and story wise, these two are definitely very skilled swordsmen as potrayed. They would be a very good match indeed. But personally, i think Georg would still win due to his experience. Should Richard garner enough experience up till Georg's age, he might be able to surpass him. Yet, with skills like Richard, it's a pity he never went on and become more famous in the lands.

However, seeing how the poll pits them as characters used in the game, in terms of stats and usefullness, i think Richard wins... He hits more often and has a pretty good rune. Of course, as mentioned, as a playable character, there're better ones to use in the game.
Sealot

56962 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm one of those few who disliked Georg. I think they ruined his tough guy image in this one, trying to make him a "dad figure" but still powerful and heck, he even jokes in this one. There's not much told about Richard yet, but I love his fighting skills. If I had to choose which one I'd like to know more about, it would be hands down Richard.
Song Jiang

Liangshan

1368 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i believe richard is. most people say georg and he is said to be in the game a great swordsman. but in the battles of the game richard has so much more power and can take a much harder hit i wish i could see how tough he is when he is older and has had many more years of training

-IT IS THAT WHICH MAKES US DIFFERENT THAT BRINGS US TOGETHER.-
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: