Suikoden United and Infamous Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Zexen Visitation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:32 am    Post subject: Zexen Visitation Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you want to visit our fine nation of diverse oddities, just shoot me a private message to tell me of your interest. We would love to have guests, but we do wish to keep the crowd in Zexen at a manageable size, so this offer will likely be only temporary, unless of course Zexen is much less popular than I imagine it will be. Other than common sense in behavior, we would only ask that those who visit Zexen be moderately active in our nation. We should not like to have a lot of taciturn lurkers contributing nothing to Zexen themselves. So, if the idea of a visit to Zexen tickles your fancy, just drop me a private message and we'll get the ball rolling.

If you have any questions or comments you desire to relate publicly, feel free to respond to this post. Thank you all.

~Chairman Tonberry~
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Have any quality anti-highland propoganda there? I'd love to see it :)

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I cannot speak for every one of my Zexen companions, but on the whole we try not to stir up any kinds of prejudice against those of other nations, though some nations may fall prey to a sarcastic remark from time to time. In fact, many in Zexen--primarily the veteran members--find other Zexen members more disagreeable than mercenaries and members of foreign nations alike. And of course, we, on the whole, are very much disconnected with the war game in general and give it little thought, as our increasingly prevalent blunders will attest. In any case, please do send me a private message, Falcon Critical, if you wish to visit Zexen. It's very little to ask, when the ambassador policies of most nations are juxtaposed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: