Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Has anyone checked this GBA game? Its a lot better then its PS2 brother, I may be only on floor 3 of Castle Oblvion but I really enjoy this game, I really like to here what some of you have to say ahbout it.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, I absolutely love this game. I love the battle system so much. I have a deck made of level 7-9 Clouds and a couple of 0 Clouds for bosses. I have a few enemy cards and 3 megalixers too. They are great. My deck kicks serious but. I just continuosly use omnislash. It is so effective. I love it.

I also beat the Reverse Rebirth with Rikku. It was a lot more fun. Going dark was awesome. I loved it. I beat the last boss and was very happy. The Simple and Clean music at the end was awesome. I thought that Kingom Hearts Chain of Memories had the best graphics in a GBA game yet. Very fun game.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't play it. My brother, a growing Kingdom Hearts fan, did and i watched him play. You just go through the same levels that Sora did back in the first game. That made it pretty boring.

But what made it much more interesting, interesting enough to compensate for the statement made above, were the new characters. The new guys in black were very interesting. I liked Lightning girl. She uses Lightning and was very hard to beat, since she combos well. It was an intruiging card game system.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree with starslasher. Re-playing through Kingdom Hearts is a little dull. The story seems interesting, but then I'm holding out my opinion until I finish it.

The battles system, while good, gets fairly repetitive and is just too easy after an hour of leveling up.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Ranadiel

The Squirrel Mob

68112 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

From what I understand this game was meant to set up a couple of things for the second game and to get new people interested in the series. The game made me really curious about what the Organization is planning. I'm slightly surised about how many people end up dieing in this game though considering that it is a Disney game. There are 6 people(I believe) who are all introduced in this game and also die in this game. I really liked the game, but there was one thing that really bothered me about the end of the game. The fact that Sora won't remember the events that happened just bothers me a lot. However Riku, the king, Axem, and that weird girl(forgot her name) will so I guess it isn't as if it didn't happen. I can't wait to see how this game series's story ends up going.

Titles: Harmonian Tenki Star, Harmonian Jousting Champion
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ranadiel wrote:
The fact that Sora won't remember the events that happened just bothers me a lot. However Riku, the king, Axem, and that weird girl(forgot her name) will so I guess it isn't as if it didn't happen. I can't wait to see how this game series's story ends up going.

True. It made Chain of Memories somewhat pointless, that part in black. But it had some cool characters, and some more intruiging developments on Rikku. Mental Note: Should make Topic on Rikku(KH) vs. Rikku(FFX) :wink: .

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tonberry

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That topic would probably be locked.
Krawnik

Groundhog Pirates

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Chain of Memories is a great game, yeah. I'm a big fan of the Kingdom Hearts series (well, it's only two games so far, but it still counts as a series :P). Although I'll admit that plodding along through the Disney worlds wasn't very enthralling, the battle system made it worth it, and the dialogue and boss battles between floors made you really want to press on. The Organization is really fascinating, and trying to uncover their secrets is what made me want to keep playing. Excellent game.

416- friggin' racists, messing up my generalizations, also stealing my jobs, women.
RIP Ninjalicious
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Meh, the card system was a little interesting, but it didn't justify marching through places we've already been just to see 30 seconds of new information. So I'd give it some 7.5/10 because the battle system was neat, and the very scare bits of new information were interesting.

Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I knew you'd say something like that Krawnik!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Tonberry

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gil-galad wrote:
Meh, the card system was a little interesting, but it didn't justify marching through places we've already been just to see 30 seconds of new information. So I'd give it some 7.5/10 because the battle system was neat, and the very scare bits of new information were interesting.

Oh, even though I like the game, I totally agree with the story comment. It was rather annoying having to go so far only to get a little info. The gameplay was fun though and my Cloud deck was just too mush fun.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hurrah another CoM topic I can screw up.

ok so this is new, they dropped one K for the Americans? so he is Riku...wait I thought I saw it spelt with one K. anway yeah go make yor topic. then somone can write a story about the love child between Riku and Rikku. it shall be named Rikkku.

anway I'm playing it all wrong i try to abide by the card-rules, but when i can get them with their garud down I just plow into the enemys. I really don't like the whole thought of using cards. Geez when am I going to need flash cards to rerember when to walk? I'm just on the second floor. I din't like fighting that crazy girl much. her and her "lets shock sora's butt" routine, plus she is a well. she just is. Her Sprite is cute. if I had some I'd edit them, but I have few.

The story is pretty neat, I like some things about it because it feels like somthing I'd create.

I don't know if I should feel sad or annoyed I know of what you get at the end, but hey its him. Hes the best character. Aside of natural occuring travisties, without Riku I don't think the KH sotry would of really happend much. he, to me was like a becon,he helped things get set into motion and propelled it foward.
I like Riku, but hes scarry looking.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tonberry

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I didn't understand the Riku and Rikku thing much either. Riku is wawy better than Sora. I liked him a lot. He was the reason I liked COM. I liked playing as Rikku. It was fun.
Ranadiel

The Squirrel Mob

68112 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Riku is wawy better than Sora.

I personally like Sora more than Riku. I'm not sure why though. It probably is because during Kingdom Hearts he was evil for the majority of the game. that and also I had to fight him so many times before I finally was able to beat him once. That was just plain old out annoying. However I think that BHK is infinatly(sp) better than either Sora or Riku. Even if he has only appeared to date in an image at the end of Reverse Rebirth and possibly two FMVs(if it isn't him in the FMVs then my opinion of him drops a lot).

Quote:
I liked playing as Rikku. It was fun.

Playing as Riku was fun. I didn'y like how his deck was predetermined for you though. If the deck didn't go with your play style you were sort of spooned. I enjoyed his dark transformation thing though.

Titles: Harmonian Tenki Star, Harmonian Jousting Champion
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm horrbly stuck on riku's like 5th battle. he keeps on killing me, and quite frankly I'm frightend of him. (he looks scary too) I'm level 65 or somthing and...with good things and I'm still loosing. even with my deck of 0's.

Riku's one of those characters, you know the important ones that help us look deeper inside of ourselfs, or you can just hate somone for no reason and with your viewpoint of the situation.
I don't know what the "type" is called, everyone has a placment. the hero, the silent one, the mystery person, the sacrifical one...a Princess/good girl.

its just..for people like him they are near villans. but they put a mark in the story that is indellable, and that sets the stage.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: