Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

TNL's Minigame expands!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Great Red, just great, now I have an image of you saying "Gentlemen...BEHOLD!!!"

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Kai Ver' Xion

The Ebon Elite

356999 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm..this sounds pretty interesting. I'd like to watch and get a better look at how everything goes if thats ok.
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Of course you can!

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is it possible for me to watch as well? I am intrigued from what I've been told about it!
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is it just me, or did the forum for this just vanish?
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been wondering the same thing. The sensors, they cannae detect the game.

[quote="System Voice":3bqiziil]Game crash confirmed. Manual restart."

Can anybody tell I've overdosed on not-so-obscure references?

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*poof*

The game isn't hosted here any more, and the forum has been dead for a while. We have so many forums in this place...

If you, or any of your family members, loved ones or children have forums they no longer need, please let me know and a donation will be made to the Human Fund in your name.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd be willing to host the activity if those involved with it wish it to continue.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm always good for getting to act like a tool :D
ViktorFan

Shalimar

1825501 Potch
200 Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Elc":1z8k3p61]I'd be willing to host the activity if those involved with it wish it to continue.

I would like to continue the game. :-)
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The story of the great me must continue!
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sad fact is though, I've just recently gotten married and my life no longer gives me the opportunity to do this game. My real life takes priority over that of the uniquely awesome mini-games of my creation.

Another sad fact is, I lost the formulas for leveling up and all that for the TNL mini-game. However, should someone else wish to take up hosting and running the game, I'd assist in any way I can, barring my constraints. Deciding damage, and the formulas for how everything works can all be remade, and tweaked to the new GM's desires.

I had a blast with this game and I really wanted to continue doing it, but other things came along, laziness on my part included. The biggest hurdle I had was the amount of time I had to pour into making maps, character sprites and then writing all the NPC dialogue and such. It really put into perspective how hard it must have been for Vextor and company to run the war game here for as long as they did.

Long story short, I can help kick this thing back up over at Elc's site if someone wants to take the helm and my involvement would be reduced to that of a consultant.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:46 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="RedCydranth":oqdtvzww]Sad fact is though, I've just recently gotten married and my life no longer gives me the opportunity to do this game. My real life takes priority over that of the uniquely awesome mini-games of my creation.

Another sad fact is, I lost the formulas for leveling up and all that for the TNL mini-game. However, should someone else wish to take up hosting and running the game, I'd assist in any way I can, barring my constraints. Deciding damage, and the formulas for how everything works can all be remade, and tweaked to the new GM's desires.

I had a blast with this game and I really wanted to continue doing it, but other things came along, laziness on my part included. The biggest hurdle I had was the amount of time I had to pour into making maps, character sprites and then writing all the NPC dialogue and such. It really put into perspective how hard it must have been for Vextor and company to run the war game here for as long as they did.

Long story short, I can help kick this thing back up over at Elc's site if someone wants to take the helm and my involvement would be reduced to that of a consultant.

or just host it on Ard's site since a few people are already signed up who would most likely still be interested in the game. that is if anyone picks up the game xD

i would be interested in look at all the info red when you get chance shoot me a pm. thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: