Suikoden Unique and Illusional Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Should the Nations Be Dissolved?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should the nations be dissolved?
yes
11%
 11%  [ 11 ]
no
88%
 88%  [ 81 ]
Total Votes : 92

Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Im sorry to hear that. It's sad that this unfortunate turn of events due to Vextor's illness has come about. However we all knew some time down the road at one point or another the war games would come to an end, and we would come to this anyway.

Some of us chose to lie to ourselves to run away from the painful truth. Let me live with my lies!!![/emo]

Quote:
I find it reather depressing really to find out so many people are willing to leave this forum just because one small factor of the forum is no longer going to be used. I would have thought that the general community we have built here would be enough to keep people around and happy.

It's not a small part since many of us found the site because of Suikoden, joined because of the game and are now staying because of the bonds. These bonds would be weak if there were no war game. We all had something to rally around in it and we've become closer for it, I definitely understand where some people are coming from. Some of the relationships have just outgrown a particular forum and thus have no reason to remain here without the war game to create conversation for them. Maybe depressing, but it makes sense from a few standpoints.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: