Suikoden Ugly and Informational Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Farewell to Suikox Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Timbo

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As others have said, I will likely be around much less now. Considering I never posted all that much in the first place though, I doubt anyone will really notice. The online community is strange. Even when people stop going to a forum for months, they'll sometimes come back to see how things are going and post a bit. I expect that will be the case with me.

Last edited by Timbo on Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As I have said in my motherland, Zexen, I will be staying. The amount of activity that I can give, however, is uncertain.

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry, kids. All y'all will be stuck with me. I may likely spend more time outside the nation forum now, although who knows with me, eh?

Luceit, Timbo, hope I see you guys in the future.

So uh... I-Vell? I really dunno how to pronounce Yvl either...
Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't really participate in the war games much, so it's not something that tied me to the forums. I loved the forums because I felt many of the posts here were well thought out, and mature. Out of all the forums I have been to this once I felt actually had the most intelligent posts.
I'll probably come in and out to lurk, and will post as much as I usually do.

New Gaien Wildcards

132495 Potch
1660 Soldiers
2625 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I ain't going anywhere. Haven't pestered enough people here yet! Y'all might stand a better chance of seeing me elsewhere, however, although that's nothing new from me.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, this is actually one of the first times in ages that I've posted outside my nation forum.

Anyways, I'm not planning to leave this site any time soon. I've grown to love it here.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have no reason to leave either with so many people i've never met before on here i still have alot of interacting on here to go.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that a "Post if you're going to stay at SuikoX" thread would be utterly massive. We're all pretty damn loyal to this site, and we're not going to disappear just because the going's getting rough for the chief.
glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I for one is not going to leave here too. Just way to many friends here and its so much damn fun being here as well.
Kai Ver' Xion

The Ebon Elite

356999 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not going anywhere. Not matter what happens. I like this community and the Grasslands. I never had a lot of time to experience this site fully, but for what I was priveldged to experience...it was awsome :D
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Angelus wrote:
This is where I met the person who I believe is the love of my life, 18 months ago in summer 2006, Jorge Prima. And that's the best thing that this site has ever given me. So really, thanks a lot. I'll stick around...

Can you believe I spied on you for two years and didn't know that...? We Godwins really need to smell the fresh air outside our castle from time to time.

However, to the topic: Although I am at the moment as much time offline as I never did before, I just want to say it is only temporarily and is isn't connected to the changes, but to that strange thing Vex mentioned: "The real Life". I sometimes don't like it very much, by the way. Well, this is just a note to anybody who wondered if I was really just the warmonger who would leave now that nations aren't existing in the old shape. I stay!

The Fool
skymansxeno

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I might as well say this now. I am graduating finally this semester so after that, I at the very least won't be around or won't have time to post as much anymore thereafter. I just want to say this place has been great.

It was nice to be a part of such a mature board for a while. :)
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well uh, this forum has been great really with all the experiences I had with the systems and the people here...
I'll be staying but will only post a couple of times in a week or a month since it will be a very busy year for me in 2008
Wolfheart

Midnight Howl

39338 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Same here, I don't intend to leave. However, I took these events like a kick in the ass to start moving again with my life, so I'm trying to keep myself a little more away from the computer. The community is great and I love it, but I will just make myself more scarce and post less. Until a new game gets me glued here again, probably!

In Potch We Trust
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry to be prickish if I come across that way but let's try to reserve this thread for people who are leaving the site with a degree of certainty. I think a mod already warned of this so I'm just reaffirming their guideline. No offense intended but let's stay on topic guys. I checked to see who said they were leaving in this thread and no one's leaving, is all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: