Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Farewell to Suikox Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: The Farewell to Suikox Thread Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This thread is for people who will leave now that the nation system is gonna be dropped all of a sudden. It's a place to say your good-byes and state your fond memories before you venture into the world beyond this site. Yes, there is an entire world out there waiting to be explored by each of you young people (and a few of you older folks).
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's a real world? Goddamn. Well I'm not leaving at this exact moment in time, so all you poor poor people will have to put up with me.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, everybody, come join the new generation at www.du--

Nah, I can't do it. As frustrated as I can be sometimes here, with the nation system and other things, this is a great place and really the pinnacle of the online Suikoden community.

I'd like to say thank you to all our Gaienites over the past year. They've been a bastion of support through some rough times. Highland, too, I'd like to thank for raising me right when I first joined. They gave me ample opportunity to grown and learn.

As for memories, I remember winning the final match of a battle at Blight's Bay which consigned Zexen to asylum status. I remember a lively discussion about Graham Cray's character. I remember starting Gaien and every nation hating me for doing my job. I also remember this is where I met Sophita, my long time girlfriend, for the first time.

Lots of memories, lots and lots of memories...
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While I am, for the most part, a nation system recluse, I don't have any plans to drop Suikox from my visitation list. Those visitations may be less frequent due to work on my upcoming site and forum, but I do enjoy the community here so I will continue to drop my as time permits.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

man first axiose leaves and now this :(

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anyone who wishes to hear of my abscence from this area will be most displeased.

If anything, I'll only participate more, since now I don't have to worry as much over whether writing a couple word post will harm my stats. :P

Throw another shrimp on the barbie, I'm stickin' around.

Funnily enough, I can't imagine I'm the only one who feels this way...

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I had a lot of great memories in this site. Lots of things have happened, and I met a lot of great people. This is where I met the person who I believe is the love of my life, 18 months ago in summer 2006, Jorge Prima. And that's the best thing that this site has ever given me. So really, thanks a lot. I'll stick around... I'm not a Suikoden maniac though, so I probably won't be able to contribute much in that aspect.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not leaving, I just wish I could've met Mitsukuni.
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll be around... This place has become part of my life, literally a daily thing. Besides i have no where else to go.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've got to agree, Sophita. Now that there won't be different sides or different agendas, there shouldn't be as much, if any, stress in hanging out with people. No need for secrets and no need to question whether you can trust someone.

"Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas."
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
I'm not leaving, I just wish I could've met Mitsukuni.

"Get out of my bedroom."

"... Aw."

Anyone else have any loose ends they need tied up?
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, you are not the only one who feels that way, Sophita. For me the nation system and all the battles were just icing on the cake that was SuikoX. In fact, despite being a member for over a year now I still have no idea how the whole nation system and war stuff works. What I do enjoy was posting and interacting with the people on the site. I've been in order fan sites where it died due to people just thinking it was ok to acting like a douche and and ass because they've been there since the beginning. I never really felt that here.

As long as there's a place for me to post and discuss things in a non-flamebait manner here then I don't see myself going away anytime soon. In fact, I may even end up seeing and meeting those who usually post in their nation only. I've met some very great people, and some not so great, but that's life and Vex has been one who has been very supportive of my early weeks here.

Those who think the nation system was the only thing interesting about this place should really venture out more and see that the whole place was fun and not just a small corner of it. Like Sophita, not having to worry about what my role will be in the nation or the battles is a load off my mind. Now, I should get back to posting some more. :)

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

It was even better than I imagined.
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well... You know me and Thor... Nah nothing really :)

So can we all just get along now? That would be nice.
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tullaryx wrote:
In fact, despite being a member for over a year now I still have no idea how the whole nation system and war stuff works.

I've been a member of this site since late 2004 and I STILL don't understand what the hell is going on, despite being a current member of the Kooluk strategist team, and an ex-member of the Nameless Vague Squad. I just tend to make it up as I went along, and dealt mainly in stories.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: