Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 18] Highland vs. Harmonia @ Urbo Haven

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: [Phase 18] Highland vs. Harmonia @ Urbo Haven Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[Highland vs Harmonia at Urbo Haven]
Highland forces engage Harmonia forces on the vast plains of Urbo Haven!

Sage: I have returned and discovered two ambushes in our path. We will take the alternate path.

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Highland
Lord Rengo: The black wind howls... One among you... will shortly perish.
Sage: I've been waiting for you. I was certain you'd come here.

Harmonia
Kikito: Men, Highland infidels try to take away what's ours. Show them what we think of that!
Geddoe: Curse you uncultured heathens for interrupting a perfectly good Darko Hotflash show!

Sage offers a duel to Harmonia but it was declined

----=<Round 1>=----
Lord Rengo's The Magus' Army (Arcanist) and Kikito's Order of the Absolute (Mountain Cavalry) engage in battle!

The Magus' Army attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while Order of the Absolute attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Kikito's regiment suffers 5412 casualties, leaving them with 6648 soldiers, while Lord Rengo's regiment suffers 2173 casualties, leaving them with 9327 soldiers.

Kikito: Ah well, another time then. Retreat!
Lord Rengo: Say, can you hear that? It's the sound of the Reaper.

Lord Rengo's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Sage's The Hammer (Runic Werewolves) and Geddoe's Eyepatches of the Faith (Spearmen) engage in battle!

The Hammer attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Eyepatches of the Faith attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation!

Geddoe's regiment suffers 2386 casualties, leaving them with 10844 soldiers, while Sage's regiment suffers 267 casualties, leaving them with 12433 soldiers.

Geddoe: I'm not the only fan of Darko Hotflash in this town - others will avenge my defeat, just you wait!
Sage: No need to struggle. You should know by now, it's impossible for you to harm me.

Sage's regiment wins!

Highland: 2 wins.
Harmonia: 0 wins.

Highland wins this turn!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Highland]
Round 1: Lord Rengo (Arcanist) 11500 - 2173 = 9327
Round 2: Sage (Runic Werewolves) 12700 - 267 = 12433 DUEL VICTORY

[Harmonia]
Round 1: Kikito (Mountain Cavalry) 12060 - 5412 = 6648
Round 2: Geddoe (Spearmen) 13230 - 2386 = 10844

Kikito: uses a Sacrifical Buddha.
-- Kikito has 9972 troops

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: