Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your 21st Birthday
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ha, I never puked on my 21st! I did that on my 19th....

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My 21st birthday was nothing. Nada.
I wasn't even drunk :(

(btw I'm already turning 22 on Saturday)

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had your typical Irish 21st Birthday Party :*laugh*:

And how the time has flown since.......
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My 21st birthday was pretty cliched when I look back at it now. I got drunk with friends and got laid throughout the night. Pretty much what I did almost every weekend the first few years I was out of high school.

Liberatori di Inferno

26524 Potch
63 Soldiers
123938 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kai Ver' Xion wrote:
Speaking of Coikadinks, Malvagio, I'm taking my girl to Maggianos on Friday to celebrate hers a little more formally. Last night her and I went out to one of the local bars at her college...and not surprisingly, by the end of the night I was having to hold her hair and take care of her as she let back up everything she consumed >.>

But yeah..what do you expect if you wear a Tiara that says "I'm 21, Buy me Drinks!"?

Hehe sounds like she had a awesome time dude! Next time you go back to Maggiano's, OMG you must get the baked ziti with sausage and bellini drink....it's a huge pasta dish that I couldn't even finish with a load of cheeses.

"Devoted Protector of Lord Logg and Lady Valeria"
Kai Ver' Xion

The Ebon Elite

356999 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm..I dont think that was offered with their 5 coarse option. I went all out so we could experience all their best dishes. I won't lie...it was overwhelming. So much good food to experience. I couldn't have taken her to a better place for her 21st :D
PsychoTech

17091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My 21st birthday wasnt' that great. I was drinking at houseparties in college until I was 21. on that birthday I went to the bar and I was offered a job. I've been working there ever since.
Splendid Monkey

Monkey`s Mad Marauders

96384 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My 21st birthday is already 6 years behind me. I don't remember what I did but it couldn't have been much. I never liked throwing birthday parties. :x I'm planning one for my 27th next month and that's the first time since my childhood. :)
Spell Breaker

The Long Patrol

162411 Potch
122 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can pretty much say for sure that I don't remember what I did for my 21st birthday. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad one. Or maybe I'm just getting old.
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

July 28th will be the big 21 for me....Gonna have to get creative that night, think up some real misadventures and whatnot.

320868 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My 21st birthday fell on a weekday, if I recall. I think I just had a simple trip to the bar with some friends once the weekend hit. Nothing big. Drinks were had by all. Fun times, fun times.
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can get legally drunk in only five more months Nya~!
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Still, be careful what you wish for. :P
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My birthday fell on a Tuesday, but it was rush week and it was stripper night. Anyways I just got pretty hammered and at midnight bought two 30 packs and distributed beer to everybody. Then I went to a local pub and took landmines. For those who don't know, it's six shots of clear liquid. Three are water, the other three are gin, tequila, and vodka. You take them all at once and have no idea which is which. I got pretty unlucky and took two water ones right away, then the three alcohol ones in a row, then finished with the last water one. Well that was that night.

But I really officially celebrated my birthday that following Saturday with a day party, because it was also three of my friends' birthdays that week. They turned 22 however. We all bought kegs, and by the end of the day, we went through five kegs, and drank for over twelve hours straight. Somehow I remember most of it.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To try and make my friends and family think I'm not anti-social, I"m going to be having a party at my parents house. At first I was tempted to go to the Bars like everyone else here in Wisconsin on their 21st birthday. But I would rather have my parents and my family buy all of the liquor. Plus I have a lot of friends that have always wanted to drink with my parents. I'm one of the youngest so at least most of my friends will be able to come ^^. So Far, I see a order for 2 Kegs, and a ton of liquor.

I'm also hoping to rent a karaoke machine for the party. I'm becoming more and more psyched!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: