Suikoden Unique and Irrational Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

A Zexen project

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: A Zexen project Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, this has nothing to do with the basement and the happenings the goes on down there. Anyway, this project was started by Baz von Steinitz and with some help from other Zexens. Enjoy!

Zexen Realm

Many thanks goes to Baz for working on all the dreadful coding.

There are a lot of neat things there. So enjoy.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Bear Cavalry and Penguin Army need to be added to the Encyclopedia.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Idylan Thomas' medical symbol is still in the crest of the Six Mighty Knights.

Good job to you guys though, I like rereading the old battle royale. I was new back then, now I'm frail and old. *sigh* It's nice to look back at the old times. :P

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Idylan Thomas' medical symbol is still in the crest of the Six Mighty Knights.

No, that's my symbol since I'm also going into medicine. The symbol is slightly different from his that mines has a sword going through it.
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh and I just noticed Seraph, where is the Old Book I? Is it intended to be missing?

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That was actually adapted by Seraphblade for his symbol. If you look closely, you'll see 'The Seraphblade' in the middle.

Anyways. I have to say amazing job to Baz and Seraph for putting by far the most work into this. They both spent countless hours really getting in the information and doing all the graphical and site work. And another great thanks to Baz for hosting the site.

Unfortunately though, he's taken a bit of a real life hiatus from Zexen, so he can't really update stuff, but I've tried to pick up the slack, though Seraph still handles most of it.

But we try and update it regularly, and the encyclopedia is in need of a massive update. But I hope everyone gets a chance to look it over, and listen to the music we have there! We have two Zexen originals song by our very own leader Tonberry and another sung by Filan Miori, my doppleganger!

Also there's a ton of great Suikoden remix! Check out Plastic castle in the sky! It's one of my favorites!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
the Nameless landers shouted forth a terrible war cry: WE ARE SEXIER!!!!!

QFT. :P

I always like to see more nation websites, they give a great understanding of the way of life in another board that you couldn't learn by ambassadoring for example. It's quite interesting to see the view of the opposing forces on battles my own nation was in through their own battle reports, even if i was only a newb member of a week old at that time.

Keep up the good work ladies and guys!
Idylan Thomas

Moonlight Drive

105871 Potch
1194 Soldiers
1670 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was thinking as to when the site will be publicly open. Wonderful job.

Quote:
where is the Old Book I? Is it intended to be missing?

It's in the Zaxen Stories. Go there and you will find it.
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Idylan Thomas wrote:
I was thinking as to when the site will be publicly open. Wonderful job.

Quote:
where is the Old Book I? Is it intended to be missing?

It's in the Zaxen Stories. Go there and you will find it.

Actually the Old Book I is missing. I have to re-edit some things because I accidentally put some of the former NPC characters in the wrong group.

We also have a Zexen Randomness box at the top right corner of the site window which will randomly shuffle between various quotes from our nation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Eike's Library All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: