Suikoden Urgent and Informational Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Now this is weird!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Now this is weird! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just recently played S2 again and I noticed something weird. Riou and Jowy both receive theri runes on their right hands. Also both of them have their runes attached to their right hand in the menu. BUT when they summon a spell, they both raise their left hand!! What the f...

Maybe it was discussed before but lord help me, why is that so?
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Now this is weird! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sialeeds wrote:
I just recently played S2 again and I noticed something weird. Riou and Jowy both receive theri runes on their right hands. Also both of them have their runes attached to their right hand in the menu. BUT when they summon a spell, they both raise their left hand!! What the f...

Maybe it was discussed before but lord help me, why is that so?

It's a stock standard animation, it doesn't matter whether a character uses a RH, LH or FH rune, the character always lifts their left hand to cast it. Case closed.
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok case closed.

Leb finish it.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: