Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

VGmix

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:03 am    Post subject: VGmix Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For those that care, VGmix has reopened.

For those that have no idea what I'm talking about, I guess an explanation is in order. >_>

VGmix stands for video game remix and is basically a community of video game remixers and those that like video game remixes to share and listen to remixes. These remixes range in quality, but by and large most of it is pretty good. A few the remixers do their remixes with actual instruments. For example, a guy named Ailsean has done several songs (I've no idea if they are on VGmix right now, but if you google Ailsean you can find his personal site), all of them in guitar--for example, he's done a remake of of the opening song of FF6 all in guitar, which is called "Terra in Black." Anyways, those who enjoy video game music, or even those who enjoy most forms of music in general might want to give VGmix a quick gander.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah Ailsean made a lot of good FF and DQ remixes :D

Edit: Seems like they still working on that site, I haven't found a library or something like that.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Finally!

Thank you so much for the notice. I've been waiting for ages.
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Edit: Seems like they still working on that site, I haven't found a library or something like that.

Yeah, I read on their forums I think that said that artists weren't allowed to submit their old songs because the staff is working on getting all the songs from the old database transferred over--so right now, its only new stuff.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: