Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Norma - A new recurring character?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Still, she could easily have just asked if she was curious about the ruins being sindar.

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would certainly hope that the reason Norma showed a fleeting three second, two line, recognition of the headquarters created in the ruins of a super powerful ancient extinct civilisation with some deep rooted connection to runes was because it showed some familiarity with the ruins of a super powerful ancient extinct civilisation with some deep rooted connection to runes in which her friend/ boyfriend/ pet was turned into a giant kitty cat, otherwise she suffers from déjà vu every day of her damn life.

What, she walked into a castle and actually went "...headquarters during a war? I was in a headquarters during a war once, could this be the same one?" before realising that, oh wait, she is actually in a different country several years later? Obviously Norma must have severe bruising in her brain.

The implication is obviously that, as Leb said, the ruins are similar to other ruins she has been in. Most likely those in which her good kitty, nice kitty, Ernst got transforma-whacked in.

Of course she's an obvious choice to be in a game set after Suikoden V and considering her and Ernst's journey didn't start the week before you encounter her in the game, it is also entirely possible she and Ernst can be in a game set before Suikoden V as well but not based on a single text box of which half of which consisted of the Suikoden series favourite punctuation symbol, ellipses.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: