Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Silverberg pedigree
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It would make for some interesting situations, like the strategist actually instigating a fight that shouldn't have happened and leads to more problems for the Stars of Destiny.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dunno, that didn't work out so well for Odessa now did it? If she'd have stuck to a traditional strategists role and led the battles from the back, then she might not have died. Any strategist who cannot sacrifice a small child is a dead strategist!

Besides, I think that even a Silverberg trained strategist takes on the traits normally associated with them. I wouldn't call them cowards, but I think they're more aware that they're not there to lead the charge, but rather think up how to defeat the other side's charge.

~Uguu!~
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sailor Sexy wrote:
I dunno, that didn't work out so well for Odessa now did it? If she'd have stuck to a traditional strategists role and led the battles from the back, then she might not have died. Any strategist who cannot sacrifice a small child is a dead strategist!

Yeah, that's why Mathiu called her a fool
BlackKnightYuber

320868 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But was Odessa truly a strategist?  I never really got that impression.  She was the leader of the Liberation Army, but a strategist?  Not sure you can really define her as such, at least in the traditional sense.
flik77

5797 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Odessa is not a strategist but their Generation has blood of strategist.. odessa is saving a child during attack of their hidden base in lenankamp... she wants to live a child not to be dead..she is a true leader...but mathiu called her a fool.... who much fooler..!!

Mathiu is much fooler.. thats why Odessa hates him and call him Coward Strategist.. he joined the empires to save himself
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: