Suikoden United and Irrational Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Well wishes from me during the holiday season
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor wrote:
However, all is not lost. Send me all of your cash and you will be saved! Well, donations are always appreciated, after all. It's not entirely cheap to run this site, and knowing that people care does help jack up my motivation, and cash does motivate me, oh yes it does, sirs and ma'ams.

Just provide the information on where to paypal to, and I have some spare cash lying around that I'd be happy to donate for the site.

So, seeing as I was away at work during Christmas, I'll just have to hope that everyone has a good New Years. Me, I'll try and behave myself on chat, but with a belly full of beer and champagne, I ain't making no promises :)

~Uguu!~
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mmm, I was away for the holidays (actually-- still am! I'll be back tomrrow night) so I was unable to send my regards earlier, so I'll send 'em now. ^^ Happy Holidays, all. Hope you all had a good 'un, I know I did. :D I'll be there with the whip keeping Sailor in line on the chat. Or is it the other way around. Who knows, we've kind of lost track since Sunny left the chat and the abandoned his whip.

*whips sunny*

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jossef

Beshennye Berserki

95809 Potch
200 Soldiers
23 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shrew wrote:
You realize if you want money, all you have to do is put up a paypal button on the main site. And then mention it on the forum. Because no one visits the main site anymore.

I second the Shrew.

Enjoy the holiday season everyone. Remember, eat drink and be merry. These are what this time of year is all about, if you ask me that is.

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's new years in the US finally-- so I'd like to wish a happy New Years to all you Suikoxers out there who I haven't already wished it to. ^_^ Especially happy new years to the forums itself which is (in it's current state) entering it's fifth year. Congratulations current forums-- may you continue to keep aging. :3

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope you're not all nursing bad hangovers at the moment!

Axiose just dropped me a text message and asked me to pass on a hello from him to all you guys.

So happy new years folks!

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've had far worse hangovers than this, although I'm certainly not in any mood for physical activity :)

Anyways, best wishes to all in the new year, and remember to date things 2008 :)

~Uguu!~
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: