Suikoden United and Illusional Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Well wishes from me during the holiday season
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sniper_Zegai

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always get a strange feeling at the end of every year, not a bad feeling but still. Well lets hope 2008 will be another good year for Suikox and Merry Christmas everyone.

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The year is bout to end soon. It was a fun year though, and meeting lots of great people on SuikoX was one of the many highlights of this year.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to y'all! :mrgreen:

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

what? bannings. not me!

and a new nation system? so we're going to get displaced and replaced?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy holidays Vex! Enjoy the holidays to the fullest! I was still a moderator when I first learned of your disease. I'm happy that it's on remission now.

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Have fun in Japan old man.^^

Oh, and Merry Christmas.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Best wishes to everyone! And I'm glad to go Japan, Vextor! I'm sure it'll be nice to see all those relatives again.

May the year 2008 be filled with blsssings for everyone!
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Season's greetings to the lot of ya! It's been an interesting year all around for me to so here's hoping we all get drunk off our collective assests to forget it all on New Years XD Kidding kidding, in all honesty though, I wasn't as active as I'd like to have been this year. Maybe this will improve next year...probly not though //_^

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

See you after Christmas, geezer!

^Actual quote!
Darko

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope everyone has a great time welcoming the new year with friends and family. A lot has happened both in the forums and in real life this year and we should continue to try to focus on the positive.

Anyone else planning on sending threating mail to Konami this year? I'm getting real antsy about Suikoden VI, y'all! ;_;

Stay safe, everyone!

Thanks to all the big guys for keeping this place running, especially Vex. I hope you stay healthy! :mrgreen:

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wish this site well, going into it's fourth year. Considering there are still people from around that time, I'd imagine they are very fond of the place.

Have yourself a good Christmas and New Year, everyone and Vex! I'm glad you can go back to your morose, sadistic self! :P

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man, another year gone, huh? My how time does fly by when you work damn near 24/7. I've been here for a long ass time and now I'm starting to feel old. I know I come around a lot less than I used to, mostly because I'm always busy. It has been interesting watching this site change over the years. It's been a fun time overall though.

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And leaves another year. It was a pretty crappy year for me this year, some crap happened..and yeah. Anyway, here's to a Happy New Year and a good 2008. Happy Holidays everyone!

Return that soul to God.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Luceit

Defender of Highland

371188 Potch
2170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And thus, 2007 will come and go, leaving us with our transient memories, that will be forgotten someday.
Much has happened in this year, some happy, some sad. Even as I celebrate Christmas with my family and my aunt's family this year, I will remember the recent flood victims who would be so thankful if they even had their old homes back. I hope people will give something to them and I also plan to donate some of my money if I can find some reputable charity.
Happy holidays to everyone regardless of race and religion, and may your countdown to 2008 be merry.

Vextor: Glad to hear that you're better. Have a nice trip to Japan.

Moonlight Drive

105871 Potch
1194 Soldiers
1670 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année everyone!
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Angelus wrote:
I remember the great crash! I remember before I was like "yay I finally made 300 posts!" in IRC and Sage was like "big deal" and I was like "my next goal is 301!" and he was like "that's setting your standards high >_>".

Wait, that makes him sound sour... ):

I've never heard Sage's personality captured so succinctly.

Merry Christmas to everyone. I was like Santa this year visiting each Nation. Yes, that's what it felt like :unsure:

a few more days and the New Year will be upon us. Hope you all had fun.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: