Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden III Anyone?.... + Character Poll
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which Suikoden III character do you like most?
Hugo
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chris Lightfellow
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Geddoe
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Albert Silverberg
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Caesar Silverberg
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Thomas
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Luc
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Sasarai
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Jimba/Wyatt Lightfellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yun
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Lulu
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sgt. Joe
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Hallec
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
One of the 108 Stars
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
One of the Six Knights
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Other(say who in post)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 38

Rowler Majuka

Crimson Knights

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
122304 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's what i intended for people to do XD Guess i didnt make it very clear did i?
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've not actually played 3 but I know enough about the characters to vote. I chose Geddoe since he is a dude, also a true rune bearer. I also liked Chris and Futch due to the fact he has Humphreys sword.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ViktorFan

Shalimar

1825501 Potch
200 Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted for "One of the 108 stars" because Watari isn't on the list. I didn't play the game but know that Watari looks very cool (so do Yuber and Albert Silverberg too but my vote goes to Watari).
Gemini

The Fashion Divas

165087 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I haven't played the game yet but I like Albert Silverberg as character design and well there's something to him that reminds me of Raito in Deathnote!
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ayame, ever since I recruited her she was a staple in my party... that Shrike rune is a near instant KO on anything. Add to that she has the unite with Landis which was a key part of my one round strategy for taking out Rincar.

Oh and she's from the Kage ninja in Highland, what's not to like? :P

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is there anything that says the Kage are from Highland, or just that they were hired out to Highland during the downfall of the kingdom?

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
natsun7gem

Natsun gem of Aronia

37113 Potch
14 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SASARAI is my favorite!!
Love...:oops:
Love...
Sasarai ....

hohoho
I'm looking for a same path, that I couldn't find in the past......

genne atreides aka natsun gem
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love Thomas. Thomas is the man. I'm a lot like Thomas.
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I went with Albert Silverberg. He's always left an impression on me, for some reason. It doesn't hurt that his character design is awesome. Also, I believe he has a lot of potential for future use in the series.
DarkCalibur

46980 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Chris...i love her!!her alone can kill the entire army(at lvl 99 of course) and i have a thing for female knights..plus she's funny,pretty, and nice XD

but there are still so many more i love..like Jacques,Geddoe,Thomas(for some reasons),Luc,Yuber,Sasarai..so it was kinda hard picking one of them
Nines

Uno yo besuto washu!

76077 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Caesar. Mostly because of the change he briefly heralded. He's a strategist, but unlike Shu, he can't beam order in to people's heads like he's Patrick Stewart in a wheelchair, nor can he see the future like Lucretia. His advice is just that: advice. He doesn't have his hand jammed down the back of the FC's neck to make his mouth move while he throws his voice, like so much Shu.

He's also more flawed and thus, human, than a lot of the main cast, like the oh-so-perfect Chris and Hugo. I have no tolerance for that kind of character, really.

EDIT: Holy crap I didn't realize how deep a necro this was.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What, no love for Hugo? I'd have thought atleast one person would have voted for him. He's my nephew's favorite.

Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Despite the minimum appearance of this character and little known about him (and he is not playable at all)
My favourite in Suikoden III would be the almighty Flame Champion himself :)

EDITED:
damn, if only the real Flame Champion is the main character I would play Suikoden III all the time. He is so mysterious and has the leadership characteristic, which is probably something new unlike the other series where the Hero is someone unknown that rises up out of nowhere. Wait... they would probably make the same plot if the Flame Champion is the Hero wouldn't they...?
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, essentially, that did happen with the Flame Champion. He was from Chisha Village, which is mostly peaceful farmers. He didn't come from the more likely areas like Karaya, Lizard Hollow, or Duck Village.

Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="TruePerception":1qagib4e]Is there anything that says the Kage are from Highland, or just that they were hired out to Highland during the downfall of the kingdom?

And to answer that question, I think I've read it off somewhere that tells us that Kage was hired by Highland to do some of their jobs and stuff... I'm not too sure/I forgot where I got this information from.
He's probably from the ninja village from Suikoden II which is called something village that I forgot since I haven't touched it for so long...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: