Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Wolverine: Origins (film project)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seeing Deadpool for that half second made me squee in joy. I'll be looking forward to this movie, as it has my favorite Marvel character out there. Also, it doesn't seem like it'll be half bad either.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, the trailer is finally here.

[url=http://www.myspace.com/x-menorigins:3i3oxnet]X-Men Origins: Wolverine[/url:3i3oxnet]

Oh, the quick glimpse of the guy in the red with the two katanas is Deadpool before he receives his "regenerative" powers from the Weapon X program. I noticed that Blob is in there as if Gambit.

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just saw it and got excited. Too bad we have to wait almost half a year. ;_;

Apparently there will be quite a few cameos (Cyclops, Storm, Emma Frost, and Banshee to name a few). I'm not quite familiar with most of the characters besides Gambit and Deadpool, but it still looks pretty awesome. =)

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I was shocked to see who played Blob, its the same guy who played Keamy in Lost, Jeeves Tremor in Smokin' Aces and Tucker in 3:10 to Yuma. His name is Kevin Durand and I can see him doing well even under all that makeup and crap. I'm realy looking forward to this movie. I've never been a huge Wolvie fan, but I like and respect the character enough to see this one, if not for Deadpool, Gambit and Sabretooth.

I also know Dominic Monaghan, Merry from LoTR series and Charlie Pace on Lost, is playing Beak. I didn't see him in the trailer, but I wanna see him in action. However, I heard they kinda changed his ability. We'll see though.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: