Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

August Rush

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: August Rush Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For those of you who are clueless, here's a link (to the trailer).

I just saw this earlier today with a group of friends and I was thoroughly impressed by this movie. Although it may appear to be overly emotional or cheesy, it really isn't. The music in the movie is incredible, which helps to support the focus of the plot. The character development is pretty strong, especially with the Wizard (played by Robin Williams). I left the movie theater feeling very inspired. It was a great movie experience and I hope lots of people go to see it.
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, I had never heard of this movie before, but it looks really good. I think I'll have to go check it out...
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, that looks pretty good. And Robin Williams is one of my favorite actors of all time. If i decide to go to the movies sometime (which is rarely, since tickets here in my area cost Aus$15 = about US$12!!), i might consider seeing this movie.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just watched it. Amazing. I'm big into music, generally, and everything about this movie really came together and the music made the movie. The tap-guitar they did is so cool and a style I really love. The whole music as a device of fate thing was enthralling and kept me with the movie until the last note. If you think you might like this movie, definitely see it. I can imagine, however, that if it doesn't look like your thing that you wouldn't like it. I loved it though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: