Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favorite Female from Any Game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benit149

Covenant of Cuchulainn

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite female from any game is easily Ellis from Toshinden. Not only is her design totally original, her personality is cute and genki without going overboard like anime shoujo do, and her story with Gaia is really inspiring for me.

As for other games with females I like...

Dark Cloud II: Monica

Final Fantasy: Yuna, Yuffie, Rydia

Grandia: Feena, Liete

Grandia II: Milennia

Suikoden II: Nanami, Viki

Guilty Gear: May, Millia

Lunar: Jessica, Luna, Mia, Phacia

Gekka No Kenshi (Last Blade): Akari, Hibiki, Yuki

Shining Force: Anri, Sarah (SF2), Tao, Khris

La Pucelle: Prier

Disgaea: Etna

Phantom Brave: Marone

Tales: Farah, Philia

Wild ARMS: Anastasia, Cecilia

Star Ocean: Rena, Celine, Opera

Thousand Arms: all of them

Sonic series: Rouge

Benit149: First Lady of Addervon, Princess of Slight Fever, defender of the Nameless.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh Benit you listed games I forgot. ah yeah well Luna was kinda, one of them (personality wise) "poor females" seeing as how she got captured and all. We all know real girls don't get kidnaped and we all can save ourselfs. Just that well shes a re-incarnate of somone. thats what makes it better.

Shining force 2: Its been a long long time. I forget so much. This was my first RPG mind you.

Oh Ecco The Dolphin has some cool females, Trellia is suppose to be a girl, shes a flying dolphin and a messanger. and there is a she-dolphin in the DC/PS2 one, a clan dolphin who looks badass, and shes nice because she sees her kind is mean to a subgroup of outcasts and shes going to help their resistance (really I see an echo of our world in the Clan/Outcast realtions its dark and spooky)

I don't like the cat-girl from Darkcloud. then again, I don't like Darkcloud to begin with. shes cool sure, but shes two steps away from being a furry. shes still a cat, but only with a human form now. DC, way to go with shoving a cat-girl into your game.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Koudelka without a doubt. She's very powerful in her own right, she's quite knowledgable, and her attitude is striking to say the least. I love the way she let Edward eat the soup when she knew it was poisoned. :lol: Plus, she helped out in SH; wasn't that nice?

Some runners up:

Aya from Parasite Eve

Terra from FF6

Kidd from Chrono Cross

Rydia from FF4

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

St. Ajora wrote:
Mother Brain from CT and then CC, because female robots just kick ass. Metropolis anyone?!

Yeah, Metropolis was pretty awesome.
Timbo

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Chris from Suikoden 3 and Elly from Xenogears.

Chris' strength made me think she was a bad ass, but showing her vulnerability and stubborness made her a really three dimensional character. Plus, I loved how she wasn't over emotional like most female leads. She could be blunt and somewhat cruel in things she would say, but she was almost always right. It's nice seeing a female character like that.

Elly's compassion and strength made her awesome in my eyes. I love the part where he cuts her finger to feed blood to the Wels. The look in her face shows such compassion, sadness and strength at the same time, which I think really describes her character to a tee.

On a minor note, I am really surprised that I am the first one to mention Elly.
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The OOOB says:
Quote:
Rikku was probably one of the most realistic characters that I have ever seen in any video game that had voice acting. She was emotional and hopped around from happy to sad in no time at all. Sounds like the average fem to me. The voice acting on its own was so darn perfect it remains to be one of the only bright spots from the most OVERRATED game ever. Her fighting abilities are so overshadowed by her character that I barely even notice that she's not that good. Especially, with the way you can jump around on the sphere grid to craft her the way you want.

I'll agree that unlike every other character in that game not named Wakka or Lulu that her voice did fit her character best. Come on, she sounded perfectly her age, and her voice expressed her personality type 100%.

But, she was still annoying, and even moreso in X-2 (but this time she took a backseat to every other stupid character in that game, especially Brother). Her skills would be handy in any other FF game, I mean come on, a thief is usually the only way you can get the really rare items, but with the Sphere Grid you could have a party full of people with the same abilities, making her useless. Nice of you to notice the same point :)

Also, Final Fantasy X, the most overrated game ever? I'm sorry, but have you played Xenosaga Episode one: Der Wille Zur Macht? Hands down the most overrated game ever (and 'Gears is a close second). And you know its overrated because everyone who likes it is a die hard fanboy who flames anyone who correctly tells them it's crap. It's by no means a 'terrible' game, but its not as good as any FF game save X-2, Mystic Quest and CC but got more hype than any one since VII. Why? because it takes the things you can learn in a high school philosophy class and puts them in a game?

Everyone's Grudge says:
Quote:
I am a big Beatrix fan from FFIX. Beatrix was so awesome. She could kill 100 men singlehandedly and beat the entire party by herself on many occasions. Her swordskills were superb and her white magic was a nice edition. She was good in many respects and was fun to control for that brief period of time.

A very cool chick, I loved her armor (best done 3D female armor ever!). I also loved the transition of her character, and as a female, since she went from blind loyalty to 'treason' to love and back again, she was by far the most 'Human' character in the game, except Kuja.

I remember when one time I was fighting her in Alexandria Castle with Dagger passed out from Kuja's spell. I was out of Phoenix Downs and had no place to get any. I spent a whole day getting killed by her, until finally Freya got her with a dive.

And...
Quote:
Really? I spent so much time on the sphere grid with Yuna (just kept summoning) that she did 13,000 on a physical hit. Lots of damage. Auron only did 600.

Pfft, amateur. I had her str/atk at 237, and she (along with everyone except Rikku) was doing constant 99,999 HP attacks with over 43,000 HP. If you want and chance in hell of beating Shinryuu or the Ultima Buster, you'll need to be there. I don't think I beat UB, and now I never will since that memory card is gone.

Ced the Entertainer says:
Quote:
Relm, Final Fantasy 6 : Smart-mouthed and brave considering she's only 10. Her sketch/control skill is very useful, and she's not afraid to talk back to Edgar and the gang. Her rebelliousness got to me, and I suppose I have Shadow leaving when, she was young, to thank for that. (Relm's father and no I'm not condoning leaving your daughter)

Dude, you like Relm? I wasn't really a fan, of course this probably comes from Terra and Celes being in the spotlight for all of the game and Relm being more of an ancillary character. I don't really remember anything except when she drew Ultros and sent him away (Ultros sux) and when she got Strango back from Kefka's Followers. Those were some pretty funny moments. She definently added some humor to this game, which for my money is probably the most depressing RPG ever made.

[Benit149 says:/b]
Quote:
Dark Cloud II: Monica

Here's one I forgot about. A very strong female lead, and brilliantly designed, like the whole game was. I loved her character, and how she has the power to transcend time and get to Max, all to avenge her father.

And also, I didn't complete the Hidden Dungeon, in which she appeared out of random after vanishing in the ending...was that explained? Because I don't remember them doing it. She just showed up like 'Hey Max, what's going on?'

Time for a fre more favorites.

[b]Iku, Suikoden III
- Chris Lightfellow, despite her good looks and femininity in parts of the game, was purely 'one of the guys'; a girl who could drink a keg and then rip the battlefield apart.

Iku was good because she was silent, but kept Franz in line when he acted too tough. I like that soft, demure type that knows when to take a stand, which is probably what Chris would be like if she weren't a knight.

Monica, Dark Cloud II - See above.

Lucia, Lunar II: Eternal Blue. Developed more personality as she saw the world, which shows inher character, especially when you compare her voice in the beginning to her voice when they get to Pentagulia.

And that voice...that beautiful voice. And the blue hair and eyes, and the tallness, and the magic. Everything about her is hot.

Eiko, Final Fantasy IX - Not the most realistic character in the series. Seriously, what does a young girl who lives along amongst the moogles know about love and relationships (as she does)? I still liked the element she added to the game, trying to make sense of the feelings of the two confused mains, Dagger and Zidane.

And her summons are pretty freakin' sweet, especially Madeen (Terra's Father from FFVI). Not as good as Dagger's summons, but her white magic, and trance 'double white' ability is far superior.
Sierra Mikain

Blue Moon

19500 Potch
0 Soldiers
666 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Hot Ice wrote:

Also, Final Fantasy X, the most overrated game ever? I'm sorry, but have you played Xenosaga Episode one: Der Wille Zur Macht? Hands down the most overrated game ever

No.. not really. No one that I've heard has rated Xenosaga Episode One anywhere near as high as Final Fantasy X. EVERYONE holds Final Fantasy X to be one of the best in the series when it is, in my opinion, one of the worst, if not THE worst, in the series. That's what makes it overrated. And... Xenosaga had good character development even though by the end of the game you have more questions than answers about them. I have to say I rate that game WELL above FFX but it is in no way on my top ten list which does include three FF games (FFT,6,7)

Quote:

Why? because it takes the things you can learn in a high school philosophy class and puts them in a game?

Yeah, the story wasn't the best, however, it wasn't any where near as bad as FFX though.

Quote:

Nice of you to notice the same point

Well uhm... what I said was that you can't compare the characters in terms of battle strength because you can carve them how you want them. I just used Lulu, Rikku, and Tidus the whole game. The others only got used when it was do or die. It doesn't make any character useless, but in fact, raises the basement of a bad fighter. You have a very odd way of looking at things. You say anyone can have her ability making her useless, but that means Rikku can have any of their abilities making them useless. DUR HUR HUR!!! :? Lulu, Rikku, and Tidus had all the same skills in my game... making a discussion about their strengths in battle irrelevant to me. :mrgreen:

What is relevant is the fact that every other character in that game was so horrible. (save for Lulu) I hate when they pick seven personalities traits and then pick seven characters. Immaturity, Naivete, Wisdom, Innocence, Big Brother.... Tidus, Wakka, Auron, Yuna, Kumarhi...(it's like a freaking boy band) Try to classify Rikku or Lulu and it's not that easy. They're too complex for one word descriptions. I thought maybe Lulu could be big sister, but she's way too cool for that. She should've been a vampire. It would've made the story more believable.

I purposely put something bad about Aeris in my post and you skipped right over it. Defend your woman or lose her respect man. :P

Sacred Guards

39804 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My most favorite female character from any game is Leen from Grandia 1. Man, she totally rocks! She's only 15 years old, and yet serves Colonel Mullen as aide-de-camp in the Garlyle Army. She devotes herself entirely to her job, and she is quite cute too :D .

If i were Justin, i would choose Leen over Feena.
Mengo

Self-proclaimed Genius

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, Lenneth is a very interesting character. Enix achieved to create a female character who isn't just a "man with boobies" . Oh and Valkyries rock all the way.

Well, I almost falled in love with Hibiki, from The Last Blade, who also appears in Capcom vs Snk 2. it's a plain "sword girl", who hates violence, but who kills every opponent without wishing for it, just because of her perfect sword technique. Her fighting style is just incredible (don't know if it's a real one, however) . You can feel the violence when she's doing her super moves, but she still remains quiet. And i played with her so much I now have problems playing with other characters.
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Beethoven4567 wrote:
My most favorite female character from any game is Leen from Grandia 1. Man, she totally rocks! She's only 15 years old, and yet serves Colonel Mullen as aide-de-camp in the Garlyle Army. She devotes herself entirely to her job, and she is quite cute too :D .

For me, it's Mio, Feena, THEN Leen.

Anyway, as for Beatrix, she was just not fair. I really liked her character, but it was no fun fighting her at all. It's just too bad that she never joined your party. She would have been a mainstay in the group for as long as I could have her.

As for Eiko, I'm thinking she was added to the party to make it appear young and fresh. Prior to her joining, it was Zidane, Garnet, Freya, Quina, Vivi, and Stiener. You need more than Vivi to make that kind of party young. Especially when Amarant will be added to that mix.

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, because Zidane and Garnet are old fogeys. :roll: Eiko was annoying and brought nothing to the table that wasn't already being done by Garnet.

Beatrix was neat, but stealing items from her before she defeated your party was very annoying and involved a lot of resetting on my part.

Mio is the best woman in Grandia. Um, because she's cute. Yeah. In terms of character I'd go with Feena. Leen was just bossy, then wussy.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Hot Ice wrote:
Quote:
Really? I spent so much time on the sphere grid with Yuna (just kept summoning) that she did 13,000 on a physical hit. Lots of damage. Auron only did 600.

Pfft, amateur. I had her str/atk at 237, and she (along with everyone except Rikku) was doing constant 99,999 HP attacks with over 43,000 HP. If you want and chance in hell of beating Shinryuu or the Ultima Buster, you'll need to be there. I don't think I beat UB, and now I never will since that memory card is gone.

Yeah, cause my main focus was on Wakka. I got him to do 99,999 so he could take out just about anything with a well-timed attack reels.
St. Ajora

SOUL PATROL!

-98944 Potch
-54 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Pfft, amateur. I had her str/atk at 237, and she (along with everyone except Rikku) was doing constant 99,999 HP attacks with over 43,000 HP. If you want and chance in hell of beating Shinryuu

What?! You need your strength that high to beat Shinryu? He was by far the easiest, easiest boss battle in the FF series, and if not that, in any rpg...unless I'm missing something...
lunar shadows

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There were a lot of female characters from a number of games. Here is a listing of the ones I know off hand.

Suikoden series- Mina, Millie, Meg, Karen, Lucia, Lilly, Nei, Jeane, Raura, Viki, Apple, Lo Wen, Sanea Y, Belle, Ailia and Lorilia.

Shadow Hearts- Alice, Lucia, Anasastia and Karen.

Chrono Cross- Miki, Janice, Irenes, Harlie, Riddel, Leah and Steena.

Arc the lad- Tanajia, Paulette, Bebadora, Choko, Lieza and Shante.

Xenosaga- Momo.

FF- Terra, Celis, Tifa, Quistis, Garnette and Edea.

.//hack- Nastume, Tajiniria Ryoko, Mistral, Mia and Rachel.

Okage: Shadow King- Linda.

Legend of Dragoon- Shana, Maranda and Meru.

Shadow Madness- Windeaf and Jirina.

Shining Force- Tao.

Orphen: Scion of Sorcery- Sephie.

That's my list :mrgreen:
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One, Lenneth from Valkyrie Profile. Everyone already gave the reasons why she kicks Norse butt!

I would also like to put in Yumei, again from Valkyrie Profile. She had a sad story, and she was just sooo cute. I had to put her in my team, al the time. I was very reluctant to let her go at Chapter 3. I would love to have a girl like her.

Beatrix is probably my favorite character in FFIX, along with Vivi. The biggest reason would probably have to be her theme song. I love it. It rocks. And she uses Lightning.

From Chrono Cross, i liked Riddel. She was a great mage. I didn't like Kidd that much, she acted too much like an ass. But i did like Orlha. She was pretty strong!

Tifa Lockeheart. I find her hotter than Aeris. And she has Final Heaven. Her Limit Break is my favorites out of all the Limit Breaks out there.

Mai Shiranui is one of my favorite characters in the King of Fighters series. Not only for her figure, but she has a moveset that i can relate to.

Another character that i like from the King of Fighters is Athena Asamiya. I really like her outfits from 2002 and 2003.

Concerning Rikku, i didn't like her that much in FFX. But i did like her in FFX-2. I guess that was because there was no Auron in FFX-2. Auron rocked.

As for Suikoden III, i liked: Chris, Jeane, Viki, Lucia, Yumi, Yuiri, Nei, Cecile, Mel and Elaine. Chris was a great fighter and personality. Jeane's Rune Sage skill did help me in the final battles. Viki and her Pale Gate mastery saved me from inane battles. Lucia was a hot mom, and used Magic Reflect very well. Yumi and Yuiri were good magicians. Nei's Jongeleur Rune was fun to use. Cecile was a good fighter, and had a nice cheery attitude. And Mel was very cute and kicked butt with Lightning Magic. Elaine also kicked butt with Lightning magic.

In Last Blade 2 i liked that girl, forgot the name, who was part of the Shinsengumi. She and that other Shinsengumi guy were my favorite characters in Last Blade 2.

That's all i can think of for now.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: