Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

I'm sorry, I'm leaving
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I forgot all about Iorek the past few days!!

Well, it's been an emotional read. Not quite sure what to say to some of the comments, suffice to say that they've moved me nearly to tears.

Goldy, I didn't quit the mercs because of Jenna. I quit the mercs ages ago because I thought I was best removed from the Nation System. Jenna only found out a few days ago, so I'm hoping I didn't know before her ;)

HH and Failure_Urn - I very much still want a t-shirt!!

Futch, I won't tell a soul about you and I until we both feel it ready. I also hope people ignore this sentence.

If I don't log on to show pictures of the baby, I will certainly email them to fuji so that he can photoshop them to make the baby and the puppy look perfect ;) I've also not started thinking about names, but as sure as I am that I'm alive, Jenna has it all planned out.

If anyone is ever on the Isle of Man, try and look me up.

fuji, the rat bastard, stole my line! I was going to use that Blackadder quote, but I, erm, must have forgotten to in my initial post. Damn you!

I will miss you all so very much. Thank you all for such kind words. I'm not usually an emotional person but this is very difficult.

So long everyone, please be nice to Vextor and fuji! Give Chiepoo hell!

Take care,

Miss you all,

Andy

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But... I love you! You can't leave after that startling revelation.

I kinda caught on when you became a drifter and Chiepoo placed a bounty on you. But really, thanks for all the help you've provided me. Without your help, I would be some random crazy person who cries himself to sleep. But who will I PM excessively now...?

And you definitely gotta visit us every once in a while. D:

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hope everything goes well for you. Also, I'm sure it will.
Darko

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congrats, Axiose. You've always seemed like a really stand-up guy and I think you'll be a wonderful father.

I'll miss seeing you around, even though we never got to know each other personally. Thank you for all that you have done for this site and I wish you the best.

PS: I want to see baby + puppy pictures!! :mrgreen:

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Angelus wrote:
I kinda caught on when you became a drifter and Chiepoo placed a bounty on you.

Buuuuuuuuut, I only just found out. That was for war reasons only.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

First of all, congratuations to you and Jenna. Bringing new life into this world is always a joyful occasion, but is also a responsibility comparable to none. Your decision to leave (at least temporarily) is understandable and commendable. As a father, you surely can't place this site in higher priority than your own child.

However, your departure is devastating for me personally, and to be honest I'm still not sure what I will do. Since you have started helping me, I have come to rely upon you more and more, especially sinceI was struck with Wegener's Granulomatosis this March. You have been truly covering my back while I worked on various projects, allowing me to focus on dealing with various site issues while you took care of the myriads of mundane administrative functions. What would I do without you? I don't know, but things will not be the same. Not only because you helped me with the management of this community, but also because you're simply an excellent human being, bringing a positive attitude to all things you touch.

Dealing with your departure will be hard, and for now I have to assess where I must pick up from. We worked together so well as a team for the last two years, and at this time I think nobody can really replace you. You should be proud for being able to handle working with me, because I admit I'm not an easy person to get along with and my tendency is to do whatever I think is best. Many members will miss you as well by the virtue of your good nature and by how you kept yourself approachable even when people were being stupid. You'll be missed, Fluffy.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just don't forget: Aurelien > Axiose

Mwahahahaha :twisted:

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Sniper_Zegai

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This sucks hard, I'll miss you Axiose, well even we never got a real chance to converse. Congratulations on the pregnancy and whatever personal things maybe cropping up I hope it all turns out alright. Im sure everyone here agrees that if you ever come back you'll be welcomed with open arms.

Congratulations again.

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No worries about the shirt, yo! ...but if you're not going to be here, how do I get money out of you? :twisted:

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congratulations on starting a family, Axiose. It's a truly happy occasion, and yet a very sad day for Suikox. I'll miss you.
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congradulations and good luck Axiose, i'll miss you man i do hope you'll be able to return to us here on suikox when things get all set for you.

I really enjoyed chatting with you in pm and the many times back in the day as fellow mercs that was fun stuff,i'm sure the great Vextor will leave the door open for your return when you can that is.

I always thought of you and Vextor as a couple of cool dudes that made this site fun to come to every day.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seeing as I am an expert in babyology I feel you shouldn't leave us without some valuable advice in dealing with these critters.

1) Do not eat the baby.
It may seem soft, fleshy, and the hue is admittedly close to rare meat, but the baby is absolutely not to be eaten. Eating a baby can result in indigestion, divorce, social pariahism, diarrhea, and upset stomach. I can tell you from personal experience that they don't taste that good either.

2) Diapers cause cancer.
For your baby's health, invest in an efficient carpet cleaner.

3) Leaving Open a Window in a Dark Room on a Winter's Day in the Middle of December When it's Really Cold Out and Santa is Prowling Outside in the Deep Snow Containing Sulfuric Acid Which Can Cause Swelling of the Tear Ducts and Burning Is Not a Good Idea.
It really isn't.

4) I Forget.
It isn't really that important.

5) Oldboy and Salo are always Appropriate Bedtime Stories
Clinically proven to induce the most vigorous dream experiences.

6) Enforce a Strict Moral Doctrine.
The Church of Satan offers several pamphlets on how to raise your child so they don't turn out like one of those Evangelicals.

7) Don't Forget Rule #4.
God dammit.

I followed these rules an I have had no problems with my baby. In fact, I haven't seen it for over a year. Such a good baby for being so quiet.

Congrats Axiose, and to Jenna as well. It will be rough without you, but this place will descend into chaos and crumble apart at the seems nonetheless. I wish you the best of luck, and try not to disappear forever or else I will have to ban you.

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ax, this makes me sad. Ever since I became a nation leader, I looked up to you, unless I was already a nation leader and you became admin after. I don't really remember the order, but I really looked up to you. Still do. You're a very easy person to work with, which makes everything so much more pleasant. You're always eager to help where it's needed and help people even with silly problems. Thank you for always helping me with things! I needed it! Anyway, I really do hope to see you back from time to time. Take care, man!

~Tonberry~

P.S. Just as I was approaching you in post count too. XD
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I sung a song in your honor while washing dishes today.

Good luck with stuff, let us know how you're doing once in awhile!
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's one Blackadder quote (from Blackadder Goes Forth) which really reminds me of Fluffy so, without further ado, here it is: "Row row row your boat gently down the stream. Belts off, trousers down, isn't life a scream?"

You've defintely been a damned awesome admin and Suikox isn't going to be the same without you. (I'm not just saying that, I really mean it) I hope you enjoy every minute of starting your family and find a few spare minutes to drop by from time to time. Congratulations and all the best.

Take care.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: