Suikoden United and Illusional Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

I'm sorry, I'm leaving
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:23 am    Post subject: I'm sorry, I'm leaving Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not exactly an easy message to write, but here it is.

I'll be leaving Suikox.

I'm not burned out or bored here. I don't find it a struggle to come here and post. I certainly am not unhappy here and don't want for a change of scenes. The truth is that something unforseen has come up and it will pretty much require most of my time. I've had to cancel my potential trip away (though I wouldn't have heard when it was until Friday) and my trip to Borneo next year (which also sucks). It will be very difficult to leave this place as it does feel like a home to me - the community is great and although I don't make friends over the internet easily, I do feel a friendship with a great deal of people here.

The reason I'm leaving is that myself and Jenna are expecting a little baby Axiose. Also, Meghan may be expecting in January soon, but that's neither here nor there, just something I thought I'd throw in for an "awwww" factor. I want to have plenty of time to get ready for being a dad, which includes getting financially ready and getting a room prepared.

Vextor, fuji, Tethys and Synchysi have all been informed and are trying to sort through what needs to be done where, why, how and what (which was the reason for this thread). Rest assured, you will all know what effects this may (or may not) have on certain aspects of Suikox. Mostly, the Autocracy of Ninamn and the Bugganes may suffer, and for anyone that was looking foward to that, I'm sorry. There was a whole exploration about how Chlorr of the Mask was working so close to the Bugganes, but neither ran into each other, but meh, I'll leave it up to people to fill in the blanks.

It's been a damn-hell-ass interesting three years here. I think Suikox is a quite rightly a home to a great many people which reflects just how wondeful this community really is. I've made a great many friends here and I will surely miss you all.

I remember my tenure as King of Highland with fondness. So many interesting characters from back in the day that have since left, and so many wonderful people that have stayed to make this site what it is today. Who could forget my pointlessly never-ending war with Jowston? What about using Yuber 7 in a duel against Black Pesmerga (sorry Aurelien ;))? Hell, Highland has been home to four nation leaders (including myself), two admins (including myself) and the owner of the newest Suikoden fansite. Oh and Meghan lives there as well.

That being said, I will hopefully be able to return when, as fuji puts it, "life will settle in to a new routine and you'll be able to come visit us again" and I hope that it is indeed true.

But for now, it is a sad farewell.

I will miss you all greatly and I hope you, and your nations, will prosper! Above all else, you should enjoy yourself here, so make sure you do your best to make Suikox the community it is today.

Farewell

Axiose

P.S. Please send any PMs regarding questions about the nation system to Chiepoo. They'll be dealt with in time. Any personal PMs can still be sent to me, but after tonight, I probably won't be able to check them.

~Made possible by the beauty of the edit function...

"We've had some good times, we've had some damndable good laughs!"

[Axiose] [Fliktor]

Last edited by Axiose on Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

;; ...

I have nothing to say... I'm really sad but happy for you at the same time.

At least it's a possible see you later and not a final goodbye forever! I'll have hope you'll come back.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good luck with everything, Axiose. Congratulations on the baby. Now really seems to be the time for babies here on SuikoX, eh? Anyway, here's to you and Jenna. I hope everything works out wonderfully for you. And like you fuji said, I'm sure that we'll see you back once things have settled down.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No! Not my Axiose! D=

Thank you for all your hard work, i don't think i've ever seen a shopkeeper handle bussiness as fast as you did. Chiepoo was a fool to get rid of you....

Good luck with the baby/babies and take care. Drop by when you can, it would be nice to see you around once in a while.
Loran Cehack

Moonlight Butterfly

203221 Potch
200 Soldiers
122 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Damn you and your legitimate excuses for leaving! How can somebody argue that you should stay when you bring up having a kid? Cheap move buddy.

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm going to miss you Axiose. Good luck with the baby and everything.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry, I'm leaving Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
Who could forget my pointlessly never-ending war with Jowston? What about using Yuber 7 in a duel against Black Pesmerga (sorry Aurelien ;))?

Hahahahaha, darn you for bringing that back up again. I've spent years in therapy trying to get over it and now it went down the drain, buddy. Just remember that you were constantly beaten up by me just because you didn't have that first victory count (which you finally got from transfer I think?) lol.

Congratulations on expecting a baby, hope you'll have a great time starting your own family. I'm sure your relatives/parents/siblings/etc are also excited. Best wishes for you, Jenna, and Meghan. ^^

P.S.: Do not name Meghan's baby as Pesmerga or Aurelien, okay? Bugg might be okay if you're daring enough =)

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Best Admin Evaa!!

Quote:
I remember my tenure as King of Highland with fondness. So many interesting characters from back in the day that have since left, and so many wonderful people that have stayed to make this site what it is today. Who could forget my pointlessly never-ending war with Jowston? What about using Yuber 7 in a duel against Black Pesmerga (sorry Aurelien Wink)? Hell, Highland has been home to four nation leaders (including myself), two admins (including myself) and the owner of the newest Suikoden fansite. Oh and Meghan lives there as well.

:D

It's been fun and (to quote Blackadder Goes Forth) "We've had some damndably good laughs!"

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm happy about the news you're expecting but am sad to see that it will pull you from us. You will be sorely missed here at SuikoX for your contributions to the game as well as your general good humor. I wish you the best and hope that you will stop by from time to time when you can. You always have a home here with us!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Boogeyman

The Serial Peacemakers

795163 Potch
0 Soldiers
21927 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When you gave our nation Abhorsen all those phases ago we affectionately nicknamed him The A-Train. However the name started when me and Parallax would refer to you. You were the Original A-Train though and I will never forget that.

I am sad that we will never see your original vision for my nation's eastern neighbors but oh well. Life is more important obviously and I'm sure having a child will be much more interesting anyway.

Anyway thank you for always being kind in the few times we interacted. We may not know each other but that never stopped you from treating me like a friend. You will be missed. Thanks for everything.

We're so bad and mean
We make nightmares out of dreams
We're the Spaceballs!

Luceit

Defender of Highland

371188 Potch
2170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Firstly, congratulations to you and your wife because you're both going to be parents. Yes sir and madam, the gate to Hell is right over there next to the gate of Insomnia. Don't let any of us stop you from taking care of your priorities in real life. Your kid and wife need you a lot more than we do, and I'm glad to see that you know exactly what you need to do to prepare for the baby's arrival. See you around someday and don't worry, we'll all be still standing at that time.

Good luck with everything in your life!

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I shall see you when you inevitably return in roughly a year or so. I'll still be here, because it's going to be difficult getting rid of me, and I'm sure everyone else better be here, so we have a great big welcome back thread for you.

Now onto the pleasantries. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW......Little Axiose. Any planned names yet, or is it too early to think about them? May I suggest Leigh as a name, because it's a great name. It's been real man, though I'm not sure how real it's been.

Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
The reason I'm leaving is that myself and Jenna are expecting a little baby Axiose.

Well a big congratulations to you both!
I figured something must have been up when you left the Merc's.

Hopefully you can make a return when things settle down again.

If not, take care, you have been a great asset to Suikox.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just as long as you raise the kid on Suikoden. The kids love the bright colors of the portraits of the first game.

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:cry: See you around Axiose. Take care in life and stuff.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: