Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

NBA Live 08 vs. NBA 2k8

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: NBA Live 08 vs. NBA 2k8 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been thinking of buying a new NBA game. Naturally, it all comes up between these two games. I only want one or the other though, since I don't want to play two different NBA games when I can focus on playing a complete dynasty mode on one. I would just like to ask your opinions regarding these two games, and what better way to choose between these two other than asking the question:

Which of these games do you think is better?

I've been reading up articles, reviews and opinions from people about these two games, and I think both of them are good candidates. I have been a 2k fan ever since I started playing NBA 2k6, and I've been quite disappointed with how Live has been in its past few games. But this time, I heard that Live has been better than ever, and I've heard quite a few bad things about 2k8 which makes me rethink about what NBA game I should get. So yeah, which one do you think is better?
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well i ahvent played both of the games, but yeah 2008 is great not sure about 2k though but it usualy good, My advice stick to 2k
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The one thing that's holding me back from getting 2k8 instead of Live is that I've heard that in 2k8, players tend to miss an awful lot of their lay-ups, even wide open ones and the sliders adjusted to 90. I've asked othe rpeople about it, and it seems that it is really true. Also, I've heard that 2k8 doesn't have the slam dunk contest in the PS2 version, which is the only version I can buy. If that's true, then that's another reason against 2k8, since I've been really looking forward to playing this new feature in the 2k series.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: