Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Speculative Evidence of Why We've Heard Nothing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Djungelurban

145425 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No! NO! Don't say that. Because if you say it I have to reflect on it and I might realize that it might be so! And I don't wanna, I wanna live in the illusion that Suikoden will rise again and there will be more games in the series and Konami was just putting its entire weight behind MGS4 and that was the reason why we haven't heard anything about Suikoden VI. Let's not give up quite yet, ok? If Namco can release like 2 Tales games a year, then Konami can give us a Suikoden games every 3 years... So let's just stay happy and positive and blue eyed and in denial... Cause it's a much happier place... :)
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Darkbeat wrote:
Realistically though, is it possible Konami see Suikoden as a dying series and have no intention of continuing?

Bite your tongue, mister! =o

I just don't see the franchise ending anytime soon. It is something that already has an established market, which I believe is significant enough for them to be able to continue.

I myself would not mind waiting for a year or two. Just as long as it's going to be ground-breaking. I was not disappointed with either Suikoden Tactics or Suikoden V. I even enjoyed some of Suikoden IV (the only complaint I had was the four-party system).
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You look at all the RPG franchises that seem to go on forever in Japan, a couple of them less popular than Suikoden and it gives you hope.
boed666

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:03 am    Post subject: Will they (Konami) hear us out? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Folks, dya think they even know that we've been waiting like this? Or care that Suikoden fans are still around, waiting n hoping?
iGeorg_Prime

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:38 am    Post subject: hmmm... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it's obvious they know we exist in large numbers like an army. They're jus bidding their time till we go mad and are willing to dish out any price for the next game. Then they'll release it at $299.99 USD. You heard me! We're that close to ripping our hair out for a new Suikoden.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: