Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Big Brother 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Big Brother 9 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just when you thought you were out, they pull you back in!

Ok, situation check. The writers at CBS have announced that they will go on strike. So, what is a TV station to do? Air a lot of reality shows and reruns of course! And apparently they're going to air a (you guessed it) season of Big Brother soon! And by soon, I mean February.

Quote:
Big Brother 9 Confirmed
By Sysop
November 9, 2007

In a conversation today with Robyn Kass of Kassting Inc the primary casting agency for Big Brother, it was confirmed that Big Brother will commence in February.

They are very busy at casting the show as I write this and Robyn asked me to pass on the word to get your applications in or contact her at her website, http://kasstinginc.com/ .

I asked Robyn during our conversation if the Big Brother rumors were speculation or was there a basis in fact? Robyn replied "We are casting with the thought in mind that the house guests would move into the house during the first week of February."

I can not quote on the following, but my feelings are it will be a normal Big Brother, not a Celebrity Big Brother and it is a strong possibility that the summer Big Brother will also take place.

To unsubscribe from these announcements, login to the forum and uncheck "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email." in your profile.

You can view the full announcement by following this link:

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php?topic=16514.0

Ok, when I first heard the news, I was like "wtf." A season of Big Brother in WINTER? Big Brother has always been my summer addiction. And by addiction... I literally mean it. During February to April, I will be at school, so I won't have constant internet access to keep myself updated. I'm thinking about getting a super expensive internet phone... <_<;

Anyway, the good news is that apparently the summer edition of Big Brother will also happen(Big Brother 10? 9.5?). So this means that there is not much time for casting, like at all. Casting has begun now fr the winter season and they seem kinda unorganized from the sound of it, then when the winter edition ends, they'll only have about a month or so to cast the summer season, unless they do winter and summer at the same time.

This go, I'm hoping for no America's Player. America's Choice is very welcome. No Myspace Houseguests. No houseguests that know each other. And if there HAS to be a twist... make it fair!

Can't wait for this, nonetheless! Two seasons of Big Brother in a year is good... too bad I'll only have the time to fully concentrate on one of them. :(

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This season definitely has a lot more love triangles then any previous before. I suppose it was to be expected, what with the stress of working as a team. It also wasn’t surprising when everyone started having sex with each other within the first week. It seems to be the first BB where everyone is hot (of course with the exception of Shila and her Fugly friend). So it’s not really a shock that most of them where all bumping uglies.

So yesterdays episode was a total bust. I’m betting that Parker gets evicted because I like him. I base that solely on the fact that all the people I like at first get evicted.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The sex is gross. Matt and Natalie are gross, and so are Jen and Ryan. But that's mostly cause I think it's trashy to have sex on live feeds, and later national TV.

I'm not exactly sad Jen and Parker are gone. I didn't like Jen. Parker was ok, but he wasn't that great. As for Neil, I'm sad he's gone cause he and Joshuah were kinda fun, but Sharon is ok too. She was the better one between her and Jacob(he was just "mentally challenged") and she does seem like a better game player than Neil, but then again... will we ever really find out?

Anyway, I'm happy Chelsia (and James) are HOH. Chelsia is gone of my favourite houseguests, so I hope she makes a good move this week with that, cause so far, she's the only non-slutty or non-bitchy woman there.

Jorge Prima wrote:

Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

<3 Chelsia.

gtfo Natalie. "What, Sheila!? I never sucked off Matt! I only put it in my mouth! It never happened, she's spreading rumours! We gotta get rid of her because she sucks and God doesn't like her and loves me!"

It's like another version of Dick and Jameka, only Natalie is way trashier and stupid.

Jorge Prima wrote:

Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lolololol i didnt even know there was a thread like this here

even tho im like 8 months late, let me just say that natalie is a GODDESS!!!!
whore with a heart of gold <3333333333
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: