Suikoden Unique and Illegal Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

For Sale!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: For Sale! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MEGA MEDICINE

Quote:
A more difficult potion to create than a regular medicine, but one with much greater effects. Any unit this item is used on will get 40% of their remaining troops back, providing they're still battle worthy.

Hello,

My mega medicine is up for either trade with an item or potch.

I am currently looking for a Jefferson's discount or a Prosperity Rune. If someone can present either item to me, I'd be more that happy to exchange my Mega Medicine for it. Please PM me if you are interested.

However, if someone is interested in trading some other item for my Mega Medicine, please feel free to PM me as well and we'll see if we can have an agreement.

In terms or potch, my mega medicine is for sale at a minimum of 1.25 million potch.

I'll have this mega medicine up for trade until 2 days before the declarations of intent are due.

Thanks all! (",)

- Zally

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: