Suikoden Unique and Illegal Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The mysterious Teleport Rooms...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Have you have gotten in to the Rooms that can't be entered?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 20 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have managed to randomly teleport to the second floor of the shop at Radat town. I haven't done a random teleport in Suikoden V though. I didn't even know that there is an unaccesible room there with items.

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
You can hardly see the tree itself because of the camera angle, you're looking downwards through the canopy. All that area has is a Blinking Rune Piece.

Yeah, I've read about that before. But I cannot be contented with mere descriptions. :P I wanted to see it for myself. Was that tree the tree mentioned in Zweig's epilogue? I really wanted to see what it looks like. I'm curious like that.
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ryusei wrote:
Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
You can hardly see the tree itself because of the camera angle, you're looking downwards through the canopy. All that area has is a Blinking Rune Piece.

Yeah, I've read about that before. But I cannot be contented with mere descriptions. :P I wanted to see it for myself. Was that tree the tree mentioned in Zweig's epilogue? I really wanted to see what it looks like. I'm curious like that.

Yeah I've teleported there. Spent like an hour trying to get there and then another half an hour looking for a secret entrance in the tree. Hey, if Killey's village was there to be found I was gonna be the one to find it! Wasn't to be though. :(
Ryu

The Sunwall Army

83872 Potch
100 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now i will say i have been misteleported before but usually Viki just sends me to the wrong town. I wonder if it's like 10% chance of a misteleport and then if you are misteleported it's a 1% chance to end up in one of the treasure rooms.

And if it's only treasure upstairs in Radat why wouldn't they let me get it... i mean i'm fighting a war for their freedom! :wink:

"If you beat a dead horse vigorously enough, it's constant twitching and juttering will at least give an assembulence of activity." ~Yahtzee, from The Escapist:Zero Punctuation
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hawk Thanatos wrote:
Yeah I've teleported there. Spent like an hour trying to get there and then another half an hour looking for a secret entrance in the tree. Hey, if Killey's village was there to be found I was gonna be the one to find it! Wasn't to be though. :(

Good for you. I spent hours upon hours trying to get myself randomly teleported to the tree without success. Is there a way to get yourself a 100% success rate of being misteleported, or are these things things completely random? I think it's the latter though.

Last edited by Ryusei on Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ryusei wrote:
Good for you. I spent hours upon hours trying to get myself randomly teleported to the tree without success. Is there a way to get yourself a 100% success rate of being mis-teleported, or are these things things completely random? I think it's the latter though.

From what we know, it's random.
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Was that tree the tree mentioned in Zweig's epilogue? I really wanted to see what it looks like. I'm curious like that

I believe it is, but from what I hear people have brought Killey, Lorelai, Zweig and various combinations of said group to the tree and not gotten any extra scenes. Pity.

Quote:

And if it's only treasure upstairs in Radat why wouldn't they let me get it... i mean i'm fighting a war for their freedom!

This has always bothered me, too. These people have items and equipment that may help the war effort and instead of letting you use it for the greater good, they make you play stupid games and such for them. Ungrateful peasants.

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wataru wrote:
I believe it is, but from what I hear people have brought Killey, Lorelai, Zweig and various combinations of said group to the tree and not gotten any extra scenes. Pity.

Ah, crap. And here I was hoping that I will get an extra scene if I try to get to the Lone Tree with those three in my party. I was even about to try it, until I read this. Thanks for the information, I would have wasted my time if I wasn't able to know about this.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ryusei wrote:
Ah, crap. And here I was hoping that I will get an extra scene if I try to get to the Lone Tree with those three in my party. I was even about to try it, until I read this. Thanks for the information, I would have wasted my time if I wasn't able to know about this.

Yeah, the whole area is rather pointless in terms of the plot.
Wolf Stew

Riders on the Storm

29081 Potch
43 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you go on youtube and do a search for "Suikoden 5 tree," you'll find 2 videos. One shows you the tree area from the world map point of view, and the other shows you the area up close.

There's not much of an area to explore, in either area, apparently. I've never been teleported there myself.
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I remember that in Suikoden 2 if you saved a game then went to Viki to teleport... and it was a mis-teleport, you could load your game again and the first teleport after your save would ALWAYS be a mis-teleport, then the only thing is actually getting into the rooms themselves.

Has anyone found this in Suiko V? I mean sure its not like there's anything worthwhile there, but if the mis-teleports are predetermined like they seemed to be in S2 then perhaps you can increase your chances of getting there in S5 as well.

Midnight Howl

39338 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I haven't tried that trick, but I might just remember it next time I play!

I've been to Radat's Item Shop, 2nd floor. Only once. And by chance. Must have been on my second or third playthrough, can't remember. After that, I desperately tried to get that mis-teleportation again, but to no avail.

In Suikoden V, I got both secret places as well, but if my memory serves me correctly, I had to try for some time. At least for the tree location.

In Potch We Trust
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: