Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Official Mourning thread for suikox member--Silver Pirate
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:16 am    Post subject: Official Mourning thread for suikox member--Silver Pirate Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

With great sadness, I'm letting the community know that a fellow member has passed away. Silver Pirate was a member of the Queendom of Falena. He has not been active very much in the recent months, but he was a regular poster who have contributed to this community in a positive manner.

Lord Dredd is a personal friend of Silver Pirate in real life, so everyone please share in his grief in this time of sorrow.

In the memory of his life, a new region was created on the suikox world map--

http://suikox.com/board/setting/index.html

Falena, and this site, has lost a great member.
May his name be remembered by each of us.
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am truly sorry about this and will mourn his passing though I did not know him too well. I will pray to God that he be taken to a much better place and that his soul may rest in peace.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

May he have found peace.

Lord Dredd, my deepest sympathies to you and the family of Silver Pirate.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lord Dredd, you have my fullest sympathies, for you and your's and especially for your friend's family. I arrived on the forum too late to get to know him, I think. I can't say I know what faith your friend believed in, but I pray that Whoever awaits at the end of the path he walked has welcomed him home with open arms.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My sympathies also go out to all those who knew him. May you all find solice in the happiness he brought to your lives.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My sympathies go out to Lord Dredd, the family, friends and all who knew him.

You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Death is a sad thing. My sympathies to everyone who knew him.

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm sad to hear this news.

I to didn't know him well but I do remember him.

May Allah have mercy on his soul, and may he find happiness in the afterlife.

Blue Moon

19500 Potch
0 Soldiers
666 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my sympathies.

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's certainly very tragic, and I give my condolences to Lord Dredd and all who knew him in Falena.

(And that's really cool of you SARS, a unique but fitting way to be remembered.)
Kurt Angle

Lunar Dragon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't know him but it is sad to see someone die. Sorry to hear this. He's in a better place now. I send my sympathies out to Lord Dredd and Silver Pirate's family.

The High Order of Order

11153 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been thinking about death recently and well. All I can say is that at this time may we let our good memories hold our hearts, not our grief. Too often death is seen in such a negative light. Death takes away our close ones, our nearest and dearest friends and loved ones. Yet, even though a life full of potential may have been cut short, our loved ones made an impact on the world just by being born. They have changed the world in subtle ways that none of us will even know about or recognise. But they have achieved so much. So it is a time for sad reflection, but also, I believe, a time for quiet celebration. Within your heart and mind think of what your friend achieved and use this time to reflect on that. It is sad and you will miss them but they will live on in their legacy, in being remembered as a person that achieved.

I'm sorry that's the only words of comfort I have, Lord Dredd. I hope my cold philosophy can be of some help to you, though.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you all for the knid words. It will be ahward fow me for a while, but I will carry on.

Executors of Divine Providence

22038 Potch
0 Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My condolences go out to you, Lord Dredd, as well as to Silver Pirate's family. I know no words of mine will bring him back, but I do hope that we can all remember and honor him and his memory.

It is always sad when someone passes away, but (for those who believe) we should take comfort in knowing that he has gone on to a better place. May our Lord and Savior bless his soul.

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm sorry for your lose Lord Dredd. Death is something we can all relate to on some level and I hope that Silver Pirate lived well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: